WDS OverHaul (2015-?

So, with the Rumors of Toy Story Land getting Mania possibly next year to start fixing the park.. It

seems another rumor has been surfaced that might be apart of the Overhaul that might be coming

to WDS... Marvel. It seems there was a Leak a few Days on Twitter that said that Paris is Getting a

Marvel Land with a Iron Man ride replacing a current ride and a New Dark ride. Keep in-mind that

it Hasn't been confirmed by Disney but it seems the Company is going to update both of they're

Studio parks for the Future if Toy Story Paris is the Case and its already shown that WDW might

be getting something like what Paris might be having.But just keep it in mind that its a rumor so

we might just not know till 2015 if they really want to keep it a Secret but it has been Said as a

Rumor so lets keep it in mind...
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

Re: WDS OverHaul (2015-?

It would be great if WDS got a complete renovation and expansion. It desperately needs it.

With the interest growing in Disney's studio parks, you guys might be happy or mad of the end result...
    I'm working as i'm with my autobots.

• Minion

Given at how WDS is, and has been, they'd have to do something monumentally stupid for us to be mad.

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney