New rumor: 10 upgrades in DLP and 2 upgrades in WDS

According to @InsideDLParis (Twitter) there will be upgrades to existing rides in the next 3 years. Apparantly Disneyland Park will get 10 upgrades and Walt Disney Studios will get 2 upgrades to its rides. It makes the existing rumors even stronger. They won't say anything about which rides will get upgrades, but I gues it could mean the following:

DLP:
    - Star Tours 2.0 3D - seems certain
    - BTM with new effects (after the accident a while ago with the "falling" rocks) and longer trains. Could be like Disneyland Anaheim effects.
    - Space Mountain with new trains and an upgrade of the theming to a mixture of mission 1 and 2. Back to mission 1 atmosphere. - Seems pretty legit according to rumors.

- Phantom Manor new effects like the Hauntes Mansion counterparts. - Were rumors a while ago. Seems probable
    - Jack Sparrow joining Pirates of the Caribbean - Were rumors before, but a strong one and I think pretty certain.
    - An 2.0 overlay like Alice in Disneyland Anaheim of the 3 dark rides in Fantasyland - Could be. Just a wild guess.
    - Indiana Jones thee long lost animatronics and extra effects like the Tokyo version. - Could be. Just a wild guess.
    - It's a small world upgrade with Disney characters. - Could be. Just like f.e. Hong Kong. Just a wild guess.

Walt Disney Studios:
    - Moteurs a Avengers overlay or Aladdin a Pixar overlay to make it Pixarland - Could be. Probable.
    - Rock and Rollercoaster a Spider-Man overlay along with a NYC set. Probable.

Re: New rumor: 10 upgrades in DLP and 2 upgrades in WDS

The upgrade and update will be : BTM, Space Mountain, Star Tour, 3 dark ride of fantasyland,It's a small world, Pirates, Phantom Manor, Adventure Isle
    And for WDS : New Pixar show in Animagique and a meet n greet with the Avengers in Armageedon.

How sure are you? Can you provide sources? Is my analyses of what will be changes in the rides accurate?

If so I was good on track. Especially for Disneyland Parc. I am not so sure about the WDS. Seems a bit disappointing, and no upgrades, but just replacements. Hope they will make a new Nemo miniland with the replacement of Animagique.
    The Armageddon replacement with an Avengers meet and greet? Seems like a capacity downgrade. Will there be new facades?

• Minion

Surely they could whip up a quite overlay/retheme of AES to Guardians of the Galaxy?

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
    Walt Disney

In the Disneyland Park, the first ride to be updated will be Space Mountain. The attraction will receive new trains. It may be transformed into a new version of Space Mountain de la Terre a la Lune.

The second ride is likely to be Big Thunder Mountain. They have the intention to do the same as in California. And the trains will remain the same. Euro Disney wanted to remove the locomotive in order to have one more wagon on each train but the Walt Disney Company have forbidden any modification of the trains.

Star Tours II is also a serious rumor.

Adventure Isle is rumored to be updated in order to host A Pirate's Adventure Treasures of the Seven Seas.

Other attractions to be updated in the Disneyland Park are rumored to be Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan's Flight, Les Voyages de Pinocchio, Blanche-Neige et les Sept Nains, Phantom Manor and it's a small world.
    Last edited by Fultimate; 08-02-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Euro Disney wanted to remove the locomotive in order to have one more wagon on each train but the Walt Disney Company have forbidden any modification of the trains.
    If that's true, it painfully shows how Euro Disney doesn't get their own parks. Why not remove the mountain as well? More space for a longer track!

Well, it was indeed an scenario. :$

• Not here to help

With other words: NOTHING interesting in DLP at all the next 20 years.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME