• Rock The World

Love in Disneyland Resort Paris

I'm not sure if anyone else is familiar with this story, but there's been the Disney equivalent of an urban myth circulating in the resort for some time now. The story goes that, somewhere out there, is an unofficial (almost "underground") tourist guide to the resort, written by a group of Cast Members, that gives full details of the best places in the resort to make love. And I'm not talking about the hotels!
    The story was doing the rounds before I began work there in 2002, and was still going strong when I left a year later. Given the number of guests that my colleagues and I intruded upon during the course of our work, it really wouldn't surprise me if this story were true.
    Think about it - all those secluded little corners of the Disneyland Park where a courting couple can give in to those wanton urges. The caves on Adventure Isle are a particular favourite, but there are dozens of others.
    So my question is this - has anyone else on these boards heard anything about this little legend? And regardless of whether you have or not, where would YOU most like to let it all hang out? :devil:

• is satisfactual.

You potty mouth, haha. And coming from a person who just made lurid insinuations about a vibrating Tinkerbell doll, that means something. Okay never mind this, I have no credit or dignity. I will show myself out.

All I will say is that DLRP does offer plenty of space to cater anyone's needs in that department. Even exhibitionists, who have the Studios, where absolutely nothing obstructs the view of anything. Of course, not many people will see you there, as it is the Studios...

• michielv
    Sounds like a Hidden Quicky to me

• Banned User

Believe it or not, I just saw a male and female duck mating in the Men's restroom next to the Plaza Pavillion and Plaza restaurant in the MK at WDW. At 6:12pm. Didn't take a pic because I didn't want to be embarrased and there were many other guys, including one Custodial CM, looking on as these two fowls went at it. I have never seen that happen before...EVER! I kid you not.

• Rock The World

It wasn't Donald and Daisy, was it?
    But you'd be amazed at the places I've found people doing it in the Disneyland Park. Adventure Isle is an obvious hot spot (there have even been Cast Members caught in the act there!), but it seems that the guests can be infinitely inventive when they turn their minds to it.
    I won't go into too much detail, but the boats on Pirates of the Carribean are notorious. It seems the guests think that nobody can see them once the ride is in progress. The security monitors in the control tower can draw quite a crowd on occasion!
    Phantom Manor suffers the same problem, though to a lesser extent. (How embarrassing must it be when your Doombuggy swivels round to reveal you and your partner to half a dozen unsuspecting families?)
    During clearing one evening (when the CMs make a sweep through the park to make sure that nobody is hanging around after hours) a few colleagues and I stumbled across a couple in the midst of a rather intimate act on the shores of Cannonball Cove. To this day, I don't know who was more embarrassed.