• Membre

Thumbs up ToT from the sky!

2 interesting pictures taken today (june 6) from the sky (Panoramagique I guess...).

Full size pics : http://www.dlrp.fr/actularge.php?id=645
    Photos : DLRP.fr

• Coming soon...

Re: ToT from the sky!

Now that IS cool, great pics! Know where to find similar ones for CTT and Toon studios?

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

I see trees and color in WDS...nice!

• love my friends

Looks like the one here in California.. neat

Friends for life

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Yeah it is a copy...actually WDS' ToT was designed first and showhorned into DCA.

• Riding Big Thunder

That's fantastic, I can't wait til this ride opens! Did I hear correctly that they were going to build a Sunset Blvd area as well, or was that just a rumour?
    Walt Disney World Trips: October 95, August 98, October 04

Disneyland Paris Trips: Too many to name!

• Rock The World

Still a rumour at present, but could still happen.

I think they should have gone for a more classic parisian look to it, I just hope they don't try and do the whole Hollywood thing in the Paris weather!

Well it is a little late for a parisian design since the park is already themed in the in California Mission Style and as a movie studio backlot. I don't recall too many movie studios in Paris. Don't worry too much about the weather if it is themed right it will only help the poor little park. Disney magic, if done right, is about creating environments people either dream about or couldn't experince otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic
    Well it is a little late for a parisian design since the park is already themed in the in California Mission Style and as a movie studio backlot. I don't recall too many movie studios in Paris. Don't worry too much about the weather if it is themed right it will only help the poor little park. Disney magic, if done right, is about creating environments people either dream about or couldn't experince otherwise.
    Yeah fair enough, I haven't actually been to the Studios yet, is it any good, judging by the website there isn't much there yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tito
    is it any good, judging by the website there isn't much there yet.
    I was exited about going but unfortunatly the excitment ends shortly after entering the gates. The biggest problem the park has is the lack of attractions, some of the attractions they did have were good but just not enough. And the fact that it is so small when you are standing just outside Studio 1 in the front of the park you can see the WHOLE park.

Studio 1 is just an indoor atmoshere of a fake Hollywood street, not terrible bad but not good either.

Their version of Rockin' Roller Coaster made me practically wanna cry, D-MGM version is one of my favorites. I just felt like the WDS version was and extremely cheap version of the original.

The Backlot tour was much too similar to WDW's and the Catastrophe Canyon segment.... I was really hoping for newer better effects than 1989 technology. Both versions are hopelessly outdated.

Lights, Motors, Action was the highlight of my day there. I was in awe of this show, it is really one of the best the Studios has to offer.

Animagique and Cinemagique were good. But during Animagique I remember thinking it was a bit wierd but in a good way. Cinemagique was kinda like a updated shorter Great Movie Ride and I'd say it was the second best offering in the park. And I am not just saying that cause the attraction host, Stefan, was a cutie and the best CM on the whole trip.

Animation building was alright but nothing incredibly new or exciting. Aladdin's Flying Carpet is so randomly placed with no particular reason. And the Cinema parade did not impress me much.

Overall I can't say I hated the park but it definatly needs more magic. With the new additions in the works it think it should improve it overall, maybe make it at least an almost full day park. On the bright side I did get some good pics there. Many people say it is ugly but I actually liked the style of the park. The one park alone would not draw me back to Paris, it is only a break from Disneyland next door. I am holding out hope for the place it has great potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic
    I was exited about going but unfortunatly the excitment ends shortly after entering the gates. The biggest problem the park has is the lack of attractions, some of the attractions they did have were good but just not enough. And the fact that it is so small when you are standing just outside Studio 1 in the front of the park you can see the WHOLE park....
    thanks for you Trip Report and it seems you liked the WDS but not enough Magic .

DCA different than WDS right now you have a different vision of DCA right now because i met a lot of people who hates DCA but they have never been to the Wonderful and the most magical place on earth i mean Walt Disney Studios Park at DLRP .

Quote Originally Posted by DLRP_bopazot
    thanks for you Trip Report and it seems you liked the WDS but not enough Magic .

DCA different than WDS right now you have a different vision of DCA right now because i met a lot of people who hates DCA but they have never been to the Wonderful and the most magical place on earth i mean Walt Disney Studios Park at DLRP .
    wait what are you saying?