Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Minion

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean Video

Quote Originally Posted by BackIntoYourSystem View Post
    Well if the any park isn't kept in good condition. The problems become very noticable. Is Disneyland Paris in worse upkeep than WDW's Magic Kingdom because conditions there are growing worse. Like the Huanted Mansion. The Mansion is in need of a big refurb.

From what I've heard, Disneyland Paris is in a worse condition than the Magic Kingdom. Though the Magic Kingdom seriously needs to refurb its rides, the general park is quite clean (not counting the litter). Disneyland Paris on the other hand is falling apart and the theming is just not up to par anymore. It makes it hard to believe you're in a themed environment when everything around you is cracked and in need of a paint job. Disneyland Paris just sticks out like a sore thumb when compared with the other Magic Kingdoms, even though it was originally the most beautiful out of the 5. It really has great potential, but only if the numerous problems are fixed. I would rank Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland over it at the moment.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

From what I've heard, Disneyland Paris is in a worse condition than the Magic Kingdom. Though the Magic Kingdom seriously needs to refurb its rides, the general park is quite clean. Disneyland Paris on the other hand is falling apart and the theming is just not up to par anymore.
    Well that stinks! Disneyland Paris has so many unique things. How is Tokyo Disney Resort?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BackIntoYourSystem View Post
    Well that stinks! Disneyland Paris has so many unique things. How is Tokyo Disney Resort?

Fantastic. I can truly say that if you've never been, you definitely have to. It will blow your expecations and Tokyo DisneySea is simply breathtaking and phenomenal. I can now understand why so many people call Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea the best Disney parks. The Tokyo Disney Resort is without a doubt, the #1 Disney Resort in the world. And this is coming from a Disneyland and Walt Disney World fan...
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Fantastic. I can truly say that if you've never been, you definitely have to. It will blow your expecations and Tokyo DisneySea is simply breathtaking and phenomenal. I can now understand why so many people call Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo DisneySea the best Disney parks. The Tokyo Disney Resort is without a doubt, the #1 Disney Resort in the world. And this is coming from a Disneyland and Walt Disney World fan...
    Well from reading about Tokyo Disney Resort on the net. I have heard nothing but postives about it. I would love to get there someday. I would also love to see Disneyland Paris someday. Both are sure to be a unique experience.

So the ride is backward. lol. Are they going get Captain Jack there?

That ride looks so much better. I have always thought my version (DL's) was put in the wrong order. The caves should be the finale, not the opening. I also love little differences such as the swinging pirate on the rope and the sword fighters.

Sure, the ride isn't perfect, but I'd love to see them refurb this with AA skeletons in the caves and maybe some indication that the pirates are ushering you into a secret escape from the city, into the caverns.

• Disneyland Paris Fan

On this website http://www.etixland.com/PotC/POTCride2.htm you can read the story op POTC in DL. Originally it was meant to be a walk-through-attraction. Later they decided to make it a boat-ride. But the boat-ride could not fit in the original building, so they made a second building for the rest of the scenes. But because of the two buildings, the scenes are in a somewhat "strange" order.
    In DLP they have decided to reverse the scene-order. In my opinion this has made the story more logical.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12