Here's a list what DLRP has already promised for 15th anniversary:
Starting from 1st of April:
- More characters than ever - more meet'n greet!
- New Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade
- At end of day Party Seremony at Castle
- Toon Studios with Toon Town background
- Crush's Coaster for WDS
- Cars Race Rally for WDS
- Tower of Terror for WDS
- Kids under 7 free when booking a package
- 2 Extra Magic hours for Disney hotel guests
- Tailor made packages
Ends on 30th of March 2008.
And then there's the oldies:
- Stitch Halloween and other seasonal shows..
Stitch Encounter has been rumoured for November, but nothing's official yet.
And what is missing...?