Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Dreaming of Disney World

Walt Disney Studios Paris Expansion

Ok, so I was thinking about what they should do with WDSP and I came up with what I think is a fabulous idea:

The new park wont have a backlot studios tour anymore but will be an example of all the themes in movies. The lands are the following:

Entrance Plaza: This is going to be the same that it is now.
    Avenue of the Movies: This is where the major changes start to take place. Since they decided when they built the park to not put a Main street type thing I decided it still wasn't too late. This is going to be in the center of the park instead of being at the beginning. It is going to be a street that looks something like MGM's entrance street and is going to have shops and restaurant along with rides. The main ride on this street will be Tower of Terror. The icon of the park will also be on this street. The hat from MGM will finally find a place in a park where it is loved. It will be at the crossroads of The Avenue of the Stars as you can see on the map. The Avenue is also going to serve as a hub for WDSP.
    Broadway: This area of the park is going to be where the majority of the shows are at. Along with the shows there will be a dinner show that highlights this part of the park.
    Action Studios: This will be where you can see for yourself(and maybe join in on some) all the crazy stunts that happen in the movies. The highlight of this part of the park is the Rock N' Rollercoaster.
    Muppet Town: This part of the park is going to be all about the Muppets. There is going to be the 3-D ride strait from MGM and there is also going to be the long anticipated Great Muppet's Movie Ride.
    Hollywood: This is the land that celebrates Hollywood's golden ages. The ride that will highlight this part of the park will be the Great Movie Ride. This version of the ride will be very different from Florida's version.
    Comedy Studios: This land celebrates all the funny movies. Along with a couple of 3-D shows there will be the Laugh Floor Comedy Club.
    Horrorville: The land that takes you into your worst fears. Spiders, snakes, and vampires. The highlight of this land will be Fear an indoor rollercoaster.
    Fantasy Studios: This is not the same kinda fantasy that you get from Fantasyland at Disneyland. This is going to be a land that puts you into movies like Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter. Also a King Arthur dark ride will be there.
    Toon Studios: Very similar to the one they are building right now. The only difference will be a Roger Rabbit dark ride that will be the highlight of the land.

So what do you think??

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: Walt Disney Studios Paris Expansion

Nice ideas. One question. Are you really Michael Eisner's avatar?

Sneakily trying to promote the Muppets in any way he can?

I mean, am I the only one who thinks they don't need their own land, their own ride, or their own 3-D movie? The Muppet 3-D movie is my LEAST favorite Disney attraction of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    Nice ideas. One question. Are you really Michael Eisner's avatar?

Sneakily trying to promote the Muppets in any way he can?

I mean, am I the only one who thinks they don't need their own land, their own ride, or their own 3-D movie? The Muppet 3-D movie is my LEAST favorite Disney attraction of all time.
    You really don't like the muppet 3-D ride. I personally love it. LOL. NO im not Michael Eisner's avatar. I just love the muppets. Always have and I guess I always will. Maybe they don't belong in the park but maybe the do. But I will always think they do.
    Look for me on Facebook: Tyler Keith Lee Tew

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

I like your other ideas, but RocknRollerCoaster as the representative for "action movies" ? I can think of a million action movies that could have their own ride. Even StarTours would fit the area better, dont you think.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    I like your other ideas, but RocknRollerCoaster as the representative for "action movies" ? I can think of a million action movies that could have their own ride. Even StarTours would fit the area better, dont you think.
    Well the reason I say Rock N' Rollercoaster is because it is already there and it would make no since to tear it down. I mean it will be the most thrilling ride there but not specifically the best.

For all Disney News when it happens, follow DisneyverseNews at www.twitter.com/DisneyverseNews

How do you like my idea of a street being the central hub. I think it would be a great idea. One that has never been used you know.

• Hitchhiker

Very nice. I like Muppets a lot so let them come.

I see a tram track going through the Avenue of the Movies; the same Red Car as in Roger Rabbit movie. Also there's a new four star Beverly Hills hotel at the end of tram track, next to Hollywood. And there's Hollywood hill with the famous sign.

Why can't Rock'n Roll coaster be at Sound Studios -corner? They could have Recording & Sound FX Studio hall next to it with Mickey's Philharmagic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
    Very nice. I like Muppets a lot so let them come.

I see a tram track going through the Avenue of the Movies; the same Red Car as in Roger Rabbit movie. Also there's a new four star Beverly Hills hotel at the end of tram track, next to Hollywood. And there's Hollywood hill with the famous sign.

Why can't Rock'n Roll coaster be at Sound Studios -corner? They could have Recording & Sound FX Studio hall next to it with Mickey's Philharmagic.
    I love you ideas especially the idea of the red car from Roger rabbit being a tram ride down the street. Great idea. The hotel would work great to. I think the sound studios could be arranged. It would have two rides- RNRC and Philharmagic. I think this park could be great.

I'd like to see the muppets come to Paris! And Walt Disney Studio's Paris would be perfect for them to settle. I'd go for the Great Muppet's Movie Ride, but not together with Great Movie Ride. One is enough. But why can't they make the Great (Muppet's) Movie Ride a boat-ride like PotC and IASW?!
    - Milo

Quote Originally Posted by milo_vhw View Post
    I'd like to see the muppets come to Paris! And Walt Disney Studio's Paris would be perfect for them to settle. I'd go for the Great Muppet's Movie Ride, but not together with Great Movie Ride. One is enough. But why can't they make the Great (Muppet's) Movie Ride a boat-ride like PotC and IASW?!
    I think the great muppets movie ride would be great iwth a boat ride like pirates. I also think that it wouldn't be bad to have both GMR and Great Muppets Movie Ride in the same park. There would be nothing to compare the muppets ride to if there wasn't something similar to it at the same park. You see people might not get it if there is just a ride about the muppets taking over your adventure through the movies.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Can't we do this without muppets everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by tyler2cfhs View Post
    I think the great muppets movie ride would be great iwth a boat ride like pirates. I also think that it wouldn't be bad to have both GMR and Great Muppets Movie Ride in the same park. There would be nothing to compare the muppets ride to if there wasn't something similar to it at the same park. You see people might not get it if there is just a ride about the muppets taking over your adventure through the movies.

I think the Great Movie Rride and the Muppets Movie Ride would go great in the same park. The Muppet's Ride would be like a spoof of the Great Movie Ride.

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!

Quote Originally Posted by TBAAFAN View Post
    I think the Great Movie Rride and the Muppets Movie Ride would go great in the same park. The Muppet's Ride would be like a spoof of the Great Movie Ride.
    Yea thats what I was trying to say, I don't know if I said it right though.

• California Golden Bear

Another hat? God help us!
    "Once a man has tasted freedom he will never be content to be a slave. That is why I believe that this frightfulness we see everywhere today is only temporary. Tomorrow will be better for as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life. All men will want to be free and share our way of life... I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy and freedom."
    -Walt Disney, March 1, 1941

“Whatever success I have had in bringing clean, informative entertainment to people of all ages, I attribute in great part to my Congregational upbringing and my lifelong habit of prayer. To me, today, at age sixty-one, all prayer, by the humble or highly placed, has one thing in common: supplication for strength and inspiration to carry on the best human impulses which should bind us together for a better world. Without such inspiration, we would rapidly deteriorate and finally perish. But in our troubled time, the right of men to think and worship as their conscience dictates is being sorely pressed. We can retain these privileges only by being constantly on guard and fighting off any encroachment on these precepts. To retreat from any of the principles handed down by our forefathers, who shed their blood for the ideals we still embrace, would be a complete victory for those who would destroy liberty and justice for the individual.”
    Walt Disney, Deeds Rather Than Words

Quote Originally Posted by 1313HarborBlvd View Post
    Another hat? God help us!
    You don't think the hat would fit in good there. There is no theatre it is blocking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast