Places to rest near DLP?

Okay, so finally after all the back and forth I decided to just take the train every day to/from my friend's place. This is great, but since I plan to be at the park every day from open to close, I need somewhere to rest! I was thinking about going to one of the hotels and trying to sneak into the pool area and snagging a chair out by the pool. Any idea if this would work or if there is some key system that can't be defeated by just waiting for someone to leave? If not one of the hotels, where is another good spot near the parks to relax and maybe grab a quick nap? Any big grassy knolls with trees that I can sit under? Just trying to make sure I can do this somehow and not have to go 16 hours each day in Disneyland with no place to lie down for a bit. Thanks again in advance.

• Banned User

Re: Places to rest near DLP?

I think you are making this a bit difficult for yourself.. Just get a hotel for the night if rest is a necesary thing during the day. Most pools in the DLP hotels are indoors and you have to present a key to access them.. Then if a grassy area is all you need, then grab a spot around Lac Disney with a shade. Personally, I think you'd be so excited to be there, you won't care a bit to rest, which actually should be done on the train to/from the parks.

try this hotel : My Travel Explorer it's linked with Shuttle and less than 5 min from the Parks .

My Travel Explorer got a Swimming Pool as well as Disney's Hotel . If you want to find a cheap place take the Suburb train from Disney ( Marne La Vallée Chessy ) and stop 2 Stops away at Bussy Saint George and walk 10 min from the Stations and there is a cheap and clean Hotel called '' Premiere Class '' this Hotel Cost like €30 a night . This hotel is just nice to sleep after a looong day at the park .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Banned User

Well, we all suggested those options to him but apparently, he prefered not to do that.

The hotels weren't close enough without being not worth the price. If I'm taking the train, I mine as well just go back. And it is super inconvenient to have to leave the park, take the train, then walk to the hotel and only have that available after checkin time. If there is a grassy knoll around the lake with at least one tree, that will suffice. I've done full days at Disneyland in Anaheim and by the middle of the day you get exhausted and the crowds are insane. Having DCA/WDS to split up the day is good, but I imagine at some point I'll just want to lie down for an hour or two to relax.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The hotels weren't close enough without being not worth the price. If I'm taking the train, I mine as well just go back.
    You do understand the train ride to these hotel is mere few minutes, as opposed to traveling across town for over an hour and a half each way...
    I feel you are making this more difficult than necesary if you indeed plan to be there two days in a row. At DLP, you do NOT have to visit on consecutive days...so maybe you should consider taking a couple of days off from the park in between your visits instead of visiting consecutively?