Thread: DLRP July Trip

• Disneyland Addict

DLRP July Trip

Hello, My husband and I are going to be in Paris July 14-16th, (arriving on the 13th and flying out on the 17th). I am trying to decide what day to try to attend the resort. Between Bastille Day and July 16th with the new parades and fireworks,we don't know which days would be best to experience the city and have one day for the resort. Is the 16th supposed to be like May 5th at Disneyland, CA, because we were there for that and the line in the morning was amazing. I just don't know how busy the park is on a day that would be considered crowded. I know what crowded means at Disneyland,CA and Disney World, but everything I've heard is that the Paris resort doesn't seem to draw as many guests. Should we purchase tickets in advance over the internet or buy them at a metro station? Plus, does anyone know how early the trains start running to Disneyland Paris? I've been looking on the internet and haven't had any luck figuring it out. Any suggestions and tips would be very welcome. Merci

• Membre

Hello,

I think both days will be busy, with Disneyland Park opening until 11pm.
    The first RER from Paris leaves at about 5:15 AM, and the others leave every 15 minutes (about 10 minutes at peak hours)

You can buy passports at some Metro/RER station, or some stores like FNAC/Virgin Megastore etc...
    Hint : If you buy passports at DLRP, buy them at the Walt Disney Studios entrance, it's always less crowded.

your visit

Wishes won't be launched until 16th July. So I would choose this day for your visit at the resort. I guess you would be disappointed if you come on 14th or 15th July as Disneyland would close at 8 PM. Fanitllusion and Wishes start on 16th July.

14th July is interesting in Paris - you can attend the military parade on the Champs Elysees in the morning and enjoy a magnificent fireworks over the Eiffel Tower at night. Please do not expect to do some shopping as most of the shops will be closed.

Stefan

• Disneyland Addict

Thank you so much for the advice. We are planning to go on the 16th. As a HUGE Disney fan, I can hardly wait to see this park.

• Banned User

DLP is a must for any HUGE Disney Fan. Hopefully you'll hit the park on a good day, when it's clean.

do not be so nasty

I think that Disneyland Park ist just great and most of the visitors from the US confirmed that the European park is the most beautiful Magic Kingdom ever created.

I am sure you will enjoy the park