Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Hello!

Your thoughts of DLRP.

What are your general thoughts of Disneyland Resort Paris? What is your first thought when someone says Disneyland(Resort) Paris? Do you get a positive thought first or a negative?

Thanks!

• Lordofthemightybeasts

Re: Your thoughts of DLRP.

Positive! Disneyland Paris reminds me of magic, happiness and childhood memories. It will always be the most magic of kingdoms for me.

Disneyland Resort Paris makes me think more about the 21st century Disney of corporate idiocy- like Walt Disney Studios or Space Mountain Mission 2.

But really, I love the place!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Extremely positive. This is the most beautiful of the "Disneyland" parks by far. The attention to detail is unsurpassed by any of the other Magic Kingdoms.

That isn't to say that it doesn't have its problems (lack of rides, poor maintenance), but none of these issues should keep people from visiting this gem of a theme park. It is a magnificent experience.
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• is satisfactual.

First of all, no one says 'Disneyland Resort Paris'.

Secondly, I'd agree with DeadlyAvenger. I like to pretend it's 1995, when the future still looked bright and the future still looked like a Jules Verne novel. Any sources of feelings less than fuzzy presented themselves later on.

• is satisfactual.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    That isn't to say that it doesn't have its problems (lack of rides, poor maintenance)
    Lack of rides, really? This you say after having been exposed to the existence of Hong Kong Disneyland? Even the Magic Kingdom really only has Splash Mountain over it. Sure, compared to Disneyland it's virtually vacuous, but Disneyland is the exception here.

Disneyland Paris is just a really big park with lots of room.

• Banned User

100% Positive. Disneyland Paris is the most beautiful "magic kingdom" park ever built

• Hello!

[quote=pussnboots;1496638]First of all, no one says 'Disneyland Resort Paris'
    [.quote]

Hense why I put "resort" in brackets.

• Hitchhiker

First thought: The hotels lack something that WDW has... they're not that well immersed towards reality or something..? Well ok, I was spoilded by Polynesian Resort and after that none of DLRP hotels seemed that good..

Also DLP means "no fireworks" as I rarely go on high season. And closed restaurants.. and sacrificed Jules Verne theme..

But then again.. DLP = the best Frontierland and Main Street. I love the stories involved for Frontierland.. and all those tiny and big details around park..

for me DLP is a 100% positive .

A lots of Childhood memories as Euro Disney Resort till now Disneyland Resort Paris .

As many people here i don't like the new concept of Space Mission 2 or Buzz . I miss Space Mountain de La Terre a La Lune and Le Visionarium .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

I have nothing but happy throughts for this Resort and only wish it was better maintened and actually was able to stay out the red.

• Banned User

I think of the grand detail and scope of the place. But I also think of what could have been...Disney MGM Stuios Paris, financial success, these sort of things. But despite wishing it was better maintained, and there wasn't quite as much mildew all over everything.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pussnboots View Post
    Lack of rides, really? This you say after having been exposed to the existence of Hong Kong Disneyland? Even the Magic Kingdom really only has Splash Mountain over it. Sure, compared to Disneyland it's virtually vacuous, but Disneyland is the exception here.

Disneyland Paris is just a really big park with lots of room.
    Yeah, there's no lack of rides and attractions at DLP, not at all.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Zarniwoop View Post
    First thought: The hotels lack something that WDW has... they're not that well immersed towards reality or something..? Well ok, I was spoilded by Polynesian Resort and after that none of DLRP hotels seemed that good..

Also DLP means "no fireworks" as I rarely go on high season. And closed restaurants.. and sacrificed Jules Verne theme..

But then again.. DLP = the best Frontierland and Main Street. I love the stories involved for Frontierland.. and all those tiny and big details around park..
    It's in the running for best Adventureland too.

• Hedonist

Nothing but positive - Love their Pirates, Phantom Manner, and the best Big Thunder Mountain of any park. Add to that the place is beautiful and themeing exceptional through and through - Hello a dragon under the castle?

Of course, I think instantly of Halloween time - best celebration of any Disney park I've experienced.

Sigh - I need to go back

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    Yeah, there's no lack of rides and attractions at DLP, not at all.
    The only parks with a lack of attractions are Hong Kong Disneyland and Animal Kingdom. As long as a Disney park has over 20 decent attractions/shows, I'm happy. Disneyland Paris, while not as full of E-tickets as some of the other Disney parks, definitely has enough for a full day's worth.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast