Thread: Fast Pass

Sad Fast Pass

Oh no!

I just read that the fast pass at DLP has become like fast pass in the other parks (1 pass every 2 hours).

Can anyone confirm this? I was kinda hoping to use fast pass to make it through the park in one day!

~ Caribou

Re: Fast Pass

yes from April 1st the FP system will become as the american Disney Parks or Japan or HKDL .

After you get a FP another ticket won't be avalaible after two hours or the Fast Pass time has started .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Yay - no more abuses!!! Now if they could just have cast members in the merge areas to make sure that was fair!
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

what about expired tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    Yay - no more abuses!!! Now if they could just have cast members in the merge areas to make sure that was fair!
    I don't see the abuse.

On the current FP tickets stands clearly that you can get another FP for the SAME attraction at xx:xx

it does not say that you are not allowed to get a FP at another attraction, wich is complete legal and does not come near abuse

I have read on other sites that people would get Fast Passes with old tickets and end up with loads and loads of them meaning that the machines ran out which stops other people from getting Fast Passes. Also, people would enter the park and go round all the Fast Pass machines getting tickets for each one and then go back round again riding them all. Of course, lots of the fast passes don't get used because the times clash, or whatever and then they are wasted!
    I think this is a much fairer system.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggertoo View Post
    I have read on other sites that people would get Fast Passes with old tickets and end up with loads and loads of them meaning that the machines ran out which stops other people from getting Fast Passes. Also, people would enter the park and go round all the Fast Pass machines getting tickets for each one and then go back round again riding them all. Of course, lots of the fast passes don't get used because the times clash, or whatever and then they are wasted!
    I think this is a much fairer system.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. So many times at DLP I have seen gangs of kids running around getting fastpasses, then if you start in Frontierland at 10:00 am and head into Discoveryland for 12 - there may be a 5 hour window for fastpasses with few people in the park. The same thing does not happen at the US parks unless the parks are at capacity. I am tired of the selfish approach I see at DLP - not fun, and it's why it's one of my least favorite Disney resorts despite the wonderful imagineering that went into the place.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!