Rumored rides going in Toon Studios

well Toon Studios is going to be great a finding nemo ride a cars ride magic carpets (already there) and Mickey's Trailer (also already there) the rumored ones are tuck and roll's drive em buggies and a incredibles ride. Toon Studios could be very fun but it is mostly pixar why can't we go with the just disney movies i don't maybe lilo and stitch and all the other good ones maybe they will do it in the future sigh.

I would have chosen to take off "Flying Carpets" and go for a PIXAR themed village - I do not think that the Flying Carpets really fit into the area.

Quote Originally Posted by euro disney stefan
    I would have chosen to take off "Flying Carpets" and go for a PIXAR themed village - I do not think that the Flying Carpets really fit into the area.
    I would sure like a Pixar themed village, because Pixar movies are great. BUT I donīt want it to be just like the Pixar village in Disney California Adventure. Not just some cheap carnival attractions with a Bugīs Life theme that got notting to do with the actual movie! I demand new rides, just like the upcoming Nemo ride. Thatīs imaginering! Then give me a Pixar village in Paris. But according to stitch101 there are rumours about a copy of Tuck and Roll's Drive`em Buggies ride. Well thatīs exactly the kind of "creativity" I as Disneypark fan donīt like. Copying a ride, ok. But copying a cheap carnival ride from DCA, mmmmmm... So that the Studioīs will have even more in common with DCA? Please not. Thatīs not what the Studioīs need. A new Incredibles attraction sounds better to me. Iīd like it even more if it would be a darkride . And donīt start telling me we already have an Fantasyland full of darkrides because the Toon Studioīs could definitely use such a magic place!
    And about the Flying crap. Dump it Disney!! I know the todlerīs like it but what else is there to like for them in the Studioīs? With a new great Toon Studioīs they wonīt even notice such an attraction!
    Mmmm more thoughts to come.........

The perfect TOON STUDIOS

It's a pity that Buzz Lightyear goes into Discoveryland - I would have said that "Buzz Lightyear" - "Nemo" - "Cars" would have been a perfect mix.

"Nemo" will be nice - an inside coaster where you sit in turtles which actually turn 360°. We will see how they will simulate the under the sea thing.

"Cars" - apparently Disney will use the same system they used in Tokyo for Winnie the Pooh and Aquatopia. Guests could drive their cars wherever they want, but the super imagineering system avoids that any car crashes into another. If you decide to crash into a car - the system will take over control and turns around - then it's again up to you where to go. I think this would be a great ride it is very expensive what people said.

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by euro disney stefan
    The perfect TOON STUDIOS

It's a pity that Buzz Lightyear goes into Discoveryland - I would have said that "Buzz Lightyear" - "Nemo" - "Cars" would have been a perfect mix.

"Nemo" will be nice - an inside coaster where you sit in turtles which actually turn 360°. We will see how they will simulate the under the sea thing.
    So they are just putting in a spinning wild mouse coaster. How nice and cheap of them.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach
    So they are just putting in a spinning wild mouse coaster. How nice and cheap of them.

Every disney ownd resort needs one... lol

At least it is indoors and going to simulate underwaters.. not like AK's or DCA's
    both outside....

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by ni_teach
    Yeah but it will have effects and a story. I mean BTm is nothing without it's scenery. I think this one will be good.

• keep moving forward...

about the finding nemo coaster... i have been of mr. six'es pandamoniom at 6 flags and its that same concept... its awesome

• Internet.Serious Business

Perfect Park Acres, the latest in Hover-Burb Communities

Re: Rumored rides going in Toon Studios

Mr Six's is a fun ride! I'd like to see the Nemo ride be more dark ride than that kind of coaster though.