Red Face 1 day/ 1 park is it possible?

Hi, I have 1 day in DRP, Thursday, April 19. It has already been noted that the park will be busy. So, I need hints and suggestions to make the most of my 1 day.

Here is my "must do" list:
    *Big Thunder Mountain
    *Space Mountain
    *Phantom Manor
    *Indiana Jones
    *Peter Pan

I will fight the jet lag and try to get to the gate at open. What about fast pass or single rider passes?

Lastly, do people wear Crocs to DRP?
    Thanks! Julie

Re: 1 day/ 1 park is it possible?

yes the park will be crowded .

your ''Must do '' list is right . Once you get in the park try to get a fast pass for peterpan and after peter pan for Big Thunder . Try to Ride indy about 12pm and Space Mountain at night it's incredible .

Phantom Manor has always a HUGE capacity but you can also ride it at night . You also can buy a One Day Two Parks for less than €60 the difference between the one day one park is only €10. When DIsneyland Paris is corwded is nice to go to the studios and see less people .

Try to watch the Parade Of Dreams . Don't Miss the Lion King as well . Star Tours , HISTA is the ones that you can miss you have it at your home DISNEYLAND .

Must sees are

Peter Pan
    Space Mountain
    Pirates
    Indy
    Big Thunder
    Small World
    Phantom Manor
    Once Upon a Dream Parade

Walt Disney Studios :

Disney Cinema Parade
    Rock'n ROller Coaster
    Moteurs Action
    and my favourite Cinémagique

if DL Park close late at night try to ride the ride you missed during the night two hours before the park close because it's ganarally less crowded .
    HKDL : Done !!!

Thank you for the hints. I can't wait to visit this beautiful park!

• Banned User

Wait you forgot one! You MUST do PIRATES!!! It's totally different from CA and Florida!!! Blue Lagoon restaurant instead of the Blue Bayou, a few different scenes and AA's, drops in different places. All the pirates speak in French and the Mayor of Port Royale and his wife shout in Spanish! It's more authentic. DON'T MISS IT.
    Last edited by NickCharles; 04-04-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks NickCharles, I thought Pirates would be the same as DL.

Do I need a reservation for Blue Lagoon restaurant?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sdmom View Post

We made one, but they day we were there we probably didn't have to. Nevertheless, I made one to be sure I would get to eat there.

• Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by sdmom View Post

PotC is totally different from DL, you must ride it!!! As for the Blue Lagoon, do not eat there. It is an awful restaurant. For the true Disney fan I recommend Walt's on Main Street - imagineering art, Walt Disney memoribilia and a great menu. It's the closest thing we have to Club 33. Or Auberge de Cindrillon offers a french menu with the princesses. Both are far superior choices to the very disappointing Blue Lagoon.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!

Also, do not miss seeing the Gallery in Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant, as well as the AA dragon that lives in the dungeon.

I also 2nd the Lion King - we prefer it to DCA's Aladdin. The Tarzan show is also excellent.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    As for the Blue Lagoon, do not eat there. It is an awful restaurant.
    Well that's his opinion, not mine. I still recommend it because it is unique, similar to the Blue Bayou, and yet totally different. It's the experience. The Blue Lagoon is fun. Just do it, if you want to. Obviously your interest was piqued. When are you going to be in Paris again? This guy lives nearby, and goes often. It's easy for him to say....

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    Well that's his opinion, not mine. I still recommend it because it is unique, similar to the Blue Bayou, and yet totally different. It's the experience. The Blue Lagoon is fun. Just do it, if you want to. Obviously your interest was piqued. When are you going to be in Paris again? This guy lives nearby, and goes often. It's easy for him to say....

Well I have indeed dined in every restaurant in DLP on several occassions, and having tried the Blue Lagoon on no less than 3 occassions, I have had terrible food on all three, and poor service on 2 of those. Not to mention the rat problem at Blue Lagoon (rats have been seen in the main dining area). I have never had problems at Walt's or the Silver Spur. As a frequent visitor to DL having grown up there until leaving California in 1986, I try to advise based on my expereince. We have eaten at the Blue Bayou probably on about 30 - 40 occassions over the last 32 years and to me the two restaurants only compare on a thematic level.

Go for what you want, butI really believe people who choose the Blue Lagoon over Walts are seriously missing out.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by davewasbaloo View Post
    Well I have indeed dined in every restaurant in DLP on several occassions, and having tried the Blue Lagoon on no less than 3 occassions, I have had terrible food on all three, and poor service on 2 of those. Not to mention the rat problem at Blue Lagoon (rats have been seen in the main dining area). I have never had problems at Walt's or the Silver Spur. As a frequent visitor to DL having grown up there until leaving California in 1986, I try to advise based on my expereince. We have eaten at the Blue Bayou probably on about 30 - 40 occassions over the last 32 years and to me the two restaurants only compare on a thematic level.

Go for what you want, butI really believe people who choose the Blue Lagoon over Walts are seriously missing out.
    I would eat at Walts, but it's kind of boring. Blue Lagoon is fun. As far was Blue Lagoon vs. Blue Bayou, the food is better at the Blue Lagoon than it is at the Blue Bayou.

Quote Originally Posted by NickCharles View Post
    I would eat at Walts, but it's kind of boring. Blue Lagoon is fun. As far was Blue Lagoon vs. Blue Bayou, the food is better at the Blue Lagoon than it is at the Blue Bayou.
    Really??!!! What did you have? I might try that next time as I really like the Blue Bayou (and there is no denying that the Blue Lagoon is a really cool setting).

For the record, my absolute favorite restaurant in the park is the Silver Spur, but it probably won't press the buttons of many Americans coming to Europe. But for this American living in Europe, I love it.