• A Suitcase & A Dream

Disney Villains Parade

How is the Once Upon a Dream parade going to affect the Disney Villains parade during Halloween? I know before they used the same floats from WWoD parade and put each corresponding villain, but now with the villains on a single float and some of the floats not having villains (Mickey, Pooh, Mary Poppins) is there going to be a new Halloween Parade?

Re: Disney Villains Parade

that is a good question . I think they will neeed to make a new kind of Happening Parade in the morning with the Once Upon a Dream Villains float .

Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland have their floats for an entire new Disney's Halloween Parade that they change every year .

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
    Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland have their floats for an entire new Disney's Halloween Parade that they change every year .
    TDL does a heck of a job refurbishing and even building new floats for their seasonal parades like Halloween and Christmas. At WDW, they use the same floats and just change the decor on them. Some of those floats used at WDW for Halloween and Xmas are from the late 70s! They just keep chaging the decor to suit the holiday at hand.

that's right TDLFAN that's why we love TDR because they spend a lots of money for their Intertainment .

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

But Tokyo Disneyland did pull a Disneyland Paris on us last year during its Christmas parade by using the same floats that are used in its regular day time parade.

As for the original topic its a very good question.To be fair this year I think Disneyland Paris needs to continue running its new parade as its the centre point of that parks celebration for the 15th Anniversary.To be fair why don't DLP just use the existing floats from the Wonderful World of Disney Parade.And dress it up smartly for Christmas and Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    But Tokyo Disneyland did pull a Disneyland Paris on us last year during its Christmas parade by using the same floats that are used in its regular day time parade.

As for the original topic its a very good question.To be fair this year I think Disneyland Paris needs to continue running its new parade as its the centre point of that parks celebration for the 15th Anniversary.To be fair why don't DLP just use the existing floats from the Wonderful World of Disney Parade.And dress it up smartly for Christmas and Halloween.
    That would of been great!

But sadly all the floats have been distroyed with the exception of the Snow White, Cinderella, Mary Poppins and Dumbo floats.

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Dohh there goes that idea than.I wonder why the Cinderella and Mary Poppins floats were kept.I understand the Dumbo floats is now part of the character express,and that the Snow White unit is often use for other events.But why the other two?

• FuseMP

I've been thinking much the same thing. We're hoping to go in September this year and I want to see the 15th parade but if we cant go till Oct I dont want to end up seeing the villians parade ive seen before.