A great "simulation" web site: Become a cast member in charge of an attraction!

It seems that the imagination - and the talent - of Disney fans have no limits. On this great “simulation” “flash” web site, Disney fans have created four simulations - one for the florida tower of terror , and the three others for Space Mountain, Big thunder mountain, and Phantom Manor , all Disneyland Paris versions.
    You choose one of them, and from that point, and with the help of a control board, you’re supposed to be the cast member in charge of the attraction, and of course to take care of the load-unload, the trains departure, etc...
    You’re the one who decide when the train must leave the station, when doors of the Manor open or when the Tower of terror elevators can “lift off”. You can see the train - or the elevators - or the doom buggies moving on the track , guests coming inside the building and the boarding room, and sounds from the originals attractions are even include. For Big thunder mountain, you even have the choice between a day or night version, but beware of the “thunder storms” , as they can be dangerous before you launch a train...
    All of them are real fun, and i think we must congratulate those who did it, because obviously it was a lot of work to do it, and to do it intelligently as they did.

Enough talk, here is the link you’re waiting for: http://sims.themagical.nl/

• Banned User

Re: A great "simulation" web site: Become a cast member in charge of an attraction!

Hey that's really cool!

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Re: A great "simulation" web site: Become a cast member in charge of an attraction!

i cant do haunted mansion, the control panel gets cut off

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Just right click anywhere on the screen of the manor, and select show all.

• Senior Minion

That's a a cool little setup. Space was fun.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Senior Minion

I did the TOT simulation, that was pretty fun!

• World Traveler

They're kind of adictive!

i cant do haunted mansion, the control panel gets cut off
    Just play the simulation full screen (F11 in IE helps).

Score over 1000 guests in Tower of Terror for a bonus video.

• Minion

I have tried this out and it is GREAT! Very addictive! How did you find this????

Thanks Pokkito for the *bonus video* update!!!

• Banned User

Does anyone know what the bonus video is? I have played these simulations since i found a tower of terror themed site and the video never seems to work.

The video is a montage of clips from Florida's construction of the Tower of Terror, testing of the movement of the elevators at the test site, and some inside looks of the Tower in motion not seen from the guest's point of view.