• Rock The World

Staying in Bussy-Saint-Georges

Hello gang,

My wife and I are planning a trip to the resort this summer, and would like to stay at Bussy-Saint-Georges for a few days. (Alas, we don't have the means to stay in a Disney hotel yet).

The trouble is, we're finding it remarkably difficult to find details of any hotels in Bussy online. I know for a fact that Premiere Classe and Holiday Inn both have properties there, but neither of the companies' websites list them.

Does anyone know of any resources we could check? We'd like to stay in the Premiere Classe, for preference.

Thanks a lot!

• is satisfactual.

Re: Staying in Bussy-Saint-Georges

The Premiere Classe is excellent. I've paid more for a hamburger.

The Bussy Saint Georges location is certainly listed on their website, although you need to perform a search first and it seems to be fully booked at the moment. Perhaps you could try calling them instead: 0 892 707 023 (although I'm not sure they'll speak English or if you happen to speak French).

• Rock The World

Thanks for the phone number, pussnboots. I speak French (if a little rustily), so I'll give them a call tomorrow. When I checked the Premiere Classe website, it simply said that the Bussy hotel was "Unavailable at present". It wouldn't even let me check availability. Hopefully a quick call will solve the mystery!

you might find it interesting to stay in magny le hongre (closer to the magic and nicer) where you have a rather nice appart hotel for a very moderate price.

http://www.citea.com/residentiel/fr/index.asp

otherwise you also have the hotel moulin de paris which is very cheap too.

http://www.moulindeparis.com/Siteanglais/indexang.asp

hope you will enjoy the parks and do not miss our new parade which you can even smell on main street (best place to smell and see it) and of course toon studios which will open in a few days

• Rock The World

Thanks, stefan. I'm really looking forward to the new parade and especially to Toon Studios. I worked in the Studios park during its first year of operation, so I've been waiting a looooong time for the new rides to open! It's also going to be my wife's first time seeing the theme parks, so I want to give her the grand tour.

^^The new parade is absolutely wonderful. I'll go more indepth in Day 2 of my trip report ... but it is really terrific and the cast really gets into it ... something I've heard they don't do.

And if you're looking for accomodations that won't break you, I know the Holiday Inn at DLP was about 70 euros for the nights we were there, but I decided I'd rather be in Paris.

You can also get solid 3-star hotels in Paris with Priceline.com for as little as $70-90 US a night.

actually i already stayed at the Premiere Classe at Bussy Saint Georges . It's very close from the RER Station ( 10min walk ) and it's very cheap and rooms are clean .

it's €35 a night and that is very cheap . you can also try another hotel near the 3 non official hotels and it is very cheap less than €50 .

I also used to work at the Studios for 5 months in 2003 . i was at Moteurs Action Stunt Show guest Control .

we all expected for a new ride . Remember the TOT was already rumoredsince the studios opened .

• insufferable know-it-all

(sigh), I wish Rick Steves was a Disney fan...then he'd cover hotels near the parks

(yeah yeah, I know, DLP isn't the "locals" experience he specializes in, but darned if he doesn't find some great places!)

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...