RER train question

Hi
    I am looking forward to be in Paris with my family next month. Could anyone please help me in my queries?
    We are arriving at Charles de Gaulle airport in the afternoon are there any RER trains direct to Eurodisney? If yes is the train station close to the airport? How much would a one way ticket be?

Then from Eurodisney to Chatelet le Halles station is there the RER train that takes us there? If yes how much would the ticket be please?

We are staying in Paris for 5 days. Is it cheaper to buy ticket passes? For which zones do you suggest to buy the tickets. We want to visit the tourist attractions in Paris and I don't know the right zones for the passes. How much would that be please.

Then at the end of our stay, from Chatelet le Halles station is there a RER train that takes us directly to Orly airport? Could you please specify the price?
    Thanks and best regards
    madbook

Re: RER train question

I was just in Paris last month for a business conference and spent 2 days in Disneyland Paris before going home so I have some recent experience;

I took a TGV train from Disneyland Paris to CDG and it took 10 mins and cost me 18 euro. They seem to run apporx every 30 mins to Disneyland.

My confernece hotel in Paris was next to the les Halles station so the cost to get to Disneyland was 8.10 euro one way.

When in Paris buy a Paris Visite card for 3 or 5 days and use it for all the Metro, RER and bus lines in Paris.

RER train from les Halles to CDG runs about every 10 mins and costs 8.10 euro per person one way.

• Senior Minion

Can't offer any advice but enjoy your trip anyway!

• World Traveler

Thanks for the information! We should be doing this in a few months.

Please dont expect DLP to be anything like the US parks! I actually found then rather dissapointing, especially with the Sequoia Lodge. It tries to be like the WL in WDW, but not even close!

• is satisfactual.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Knight View Post
    Please dont expect DLP to be anything like the US parks! I actually found then rather dissapointing, especially with the Sequoia Lodge. It tries to be like the WL in WDW, but not even close!
    Oh for the 6000th time, the Wilderness Lodge is a deluxe resort. The Sequoia is the cheapest moderate hotel in DLRP. Obviously the Wilderness Lodge is going to be a little nicer. Do you blame motels for not providing you with pillow mints and room service?

Why no one gets this is a complete mystery to me.

Actually, maybe the Mobilis ticket is of better value than the Paris Visite card. The Mobilis will cost you around 12 euro's and includes RER, subway and busses within 5 zones (be sure to select a 5 zone ticket). The Mobilis ticket is valid all day. The Paris Visite card offers the same, but also includes entrance to some tourist attractions. So it will be more expensive. The Paris Visite card can be valid for more days, depending on which version you will buy.

• Pirate - G'har!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Knight View Post
    Actually Sequoia was built before wilderness lodge.