• FuseMP

Night Time Entertainment

I've seen on the website that the night time electrical parade and wishes will both be finishing in August (nuts)

does anyone know if there will be any form of night time entertainment in September? I see the park closes around 7ish most nights with a few of them being extra magic to keep them open to 9.

I really wanted to see the night entertainment, but it's double the price to go in August

• Banned User

Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom

Re: Night Time Entertainment

On the nights where the park closes at 7.00 it will still be light.I think the best you can expect will be Candlebration,I've been in mid Sept before and the parks are usually fairly quiet and most of the attractions are walk ons.So its a good chance to take advantage of the attractions without the long lines.

May I recomend Jan - March where the park is fairly dead and Fantilusion usually runs most nights,weather permiting.

• FuseMP

Unfortunately because of holiday from work etc i have to hit DLP this year (mainly because I already have DL/DCA and WDW planned for May and Oct next year).

Looks like I'm gonna have to miss out on the night time parade, the emptiness of the park, prices and getting 5 nights/6 days are just too good to miss for the sake of seeing a parade and I cant really justify paying twice the price to go earlier for one parade either (especially as the lines will be huge as well).

Oh well, 6 days in an half empty park, can't complain too much, will be able to ride loads and do all the meet and greets we want.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    On the nights where the park closes at 7.00 it will still be light.I think the best you can expect will be Candlebration,I've been in mid Sept before and the parks are usually fairly quiet and most of the attractions are walk ons.So its a good chance to take advantage of the attractions without the long lines.

May I recomend Jan - March where the park is fairly dead and Fantilusion usually runs most nights,weather permiting.
    Fantillusion only runs during the Christmas Season, which normally ends in the begining of January. After that you don't have any more night parade till summer when it returns.
    DLP - 1994 / 2002 / 2007 / 2010 / 2011 Annual Passport

WDW - 2006 / 2008 / 2009

• FuseMP

I wonder if i can find an excuse to get an extra weekend there at some point when its all on, drive over first thing, get an afternoon/evening, then get the next day and drive back after staying at a hotel on the way back.

I guess I can't really complain, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland California and Disney World all in the space of about the next 15 months; especially as I did WoD NY this year, WDW in 2006 and DLP in 2005.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by StrongStyle View Post
    I wonder if i can find an excuse to get an extra weekend there at some point when its all on, drive over first thing, get an afternoon/evening, then get the next day and drive back after staying at a hotel on the way back.

I guess I can't really complain, Disneyland Paris, Disneyland California and Disney World all in the space of about the next 15 months; especially as I did WoD NY this year, WDW in 2006 and DLP in 2005.

Show off!!!!!!!!!!!