• Membre

Post Financial news : July 22

http://www.eurodisney.com/data/231.pdf

Karl L. Holz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Euro Disney S.A.S., said:
    “I am pleased with our record revenues for the nine months, particularly in light of a challenging third quarter. Our focus continues to centre on driving greater growth in the long term through the implementation of our multi-year expansion program. Space Mountain: Mission 2 and our thrilling nighttime spectacular ‘Wishes’ are only the first steps in this multi-year plan for the Resort. We continue to draw upon Disney’s 50 years of experience and leadership in theme park and resort entertainment to maintain our position as Europe’s top vacation destination.”
    Last edited by Olivier; 07-21-2005 at 12:59 AM.

Re: Financial news : July 22

to maintain our position as Europe’s top vacation destination
    each Euro Disney SAS CEO says that all the time every six months . We're getting tired about those words .
    HKDL : Done !!!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

It is so strange that Europe's top tourist destination has so much financial trouble. I wonder how the 2nd most popular tourist destination is doing?
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    It is so strange that Europe's top tourist destination has so much financial trouble. I wonder how the 2nd most popular tourist destination is doing?
    They Have More Than One?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Rock The World

This doesn't bode well for the forthcoming attractions - don't forget that, although they've all been officially announced, they are entirely dependant on the financial growth of the resort, following the big restructuring of the past year. So no financial growth now equals big cutbacks in the programme of future attractions.
    I'm particularly worried about the new Nemo ride - the budget is huge; a little less thant he Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, in fact. I hope they don't cut chunks out of its budget.