Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Question What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    Hi all,

    I'm very new to this forum here and I'll be visiting Disneyland Paris in December. I'd like to know what's the cheapest way to buy the tickets and generally how much does one ticket for an adult cost? Is it cheaper to buy online or go to the Disney store in Champs Elysees?

    I hope someone will be kind enough to let me know.

    Please help....

  2. #2

    • Plastic Monkey
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sheffield, South Yorkshire!
    Posts
    379

    Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    hiya,
    the 1 day hopper tickets are normally only available at the park but they are selling them online at the moment with 15% discount for the uk it was about £33 ish, i dont know where you are from so i cannot say for you ( or if this offer is available to your country)
    tickets unless discounted like this normally cost the same where ever you go, you just have a plus of buying in advance of not queueing at the entrance.
    enjoy yourself, im off myself 2 weeks tomorrow yay!
    We Play Rock and Roll

  3. #3

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Sad Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by J9000 View Post
    hiya,
    the 1 day hopper tickets are normally only available at the park but they are selling them online at the moment with 15% discount for the uk it was about £33 ish, i dont know where you are from so i cannot say for you ( or if this offer is available to your country)
    tickets unless discounted like this normally cost the same where ever you go, you just have a plus of buying in advance of not queueing at the entrance.
    enjoy yourself, im off myself 2 weeks tomorrow yay!
    Thanks....can anyone tell me how much will it cost if I buy it at the Disney Store Paris?

    Regards

  4. #4

    • HKDL is in my timezone!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    217

    Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by newbiezz View Post
    Thanks....can anyone tell me how much will it cost if I buy it at the Disney Store Paris?
    From my experience the prices at the Disney store in Paris, or any FNAC or Virgin Megastore with a ticket counter is usually the same price as purchasing your ticket at the gate.

    You do however get the advantage of saving time when you arrive because all you have to do is exchange your voucher at a separate ticket booth while the masses queue to buy their tickets.
    Upcoming Trips:
    Tokyo Disney Resort 20-22 January 2011


  5. #5

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3

    Red Face Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by V1213 View Post
    From my experience the prices at the Disney store in Paris, or any FNAC or Virgin Megastore with a ticket counter is usually the same price as purchasing your ticket at the gate.

    You do however get the advantage of saving time when you arrive because all you have to do is exchange your voucher at a separate ticket booth while the masses queue to buy their tickets.
    All right...Thanks guys for your wonderful replies. I guess I'll just book them online then.

  6. #6

    • Gt Big Beautiful Tomorrow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Live in the Uk, born in California
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by newbiezz View Post
    All right...Thanks guys for your wonderful replies. I guess I'll just book them online then.
    Please be aware, from 1st hand accounts the redemption of the on line bookings can take longer than buying tickets at the gate.

    Personally I would either buy a ticket from one of the retailers in Paris so I could just through the gate, or get to the park 30 mins before opening and buy a ticket there.
    Let's put the Walt back in Disney!





  7. #7

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bloody miles away
    Posts
    6,904

    Re: What's the cheapest way to buy a DLP 1 day hooper ticket

    When I was there in the summer, the queues for buying tickets at the gate were enormous - buy them anywhere but there!
    WDW - 1987 & 1991
    DLP - 1996, 2004, 2006 & 2007
    DLR - October 2011





Similar Threads

  1. cheapest hotels across from disneyland
    By disneylandluver141 in forum So. Cal. Hotel Reviews
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 07:50 AM
  2. Cheapest Tickets
    By TheGrimGrinner in forum Six Flags
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 02:22 AM
  3. Cheapest way to get Universal tickets
    By almandot in forum Universal Studios
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM
  4. Cheapest way to get Universal tickets
    By almandot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM
  5. How to find the cheapest gas near DL
    By pratt55 in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 06:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •