• Minion

How Tall are They?

ORWEN: Greetings to all you French ducklings out there--with your French breads, French Toast and your French fries!! Us Cauldron girls got to talking about some questions we had for all of you the other day and thought it might be best to just come right out and anybody who happens to know. How tall is the castle at Disneyland Paris? I think I once read it was the same height as the Matterhorn at Disneyland but don't know for sure.

ORGOCH: We was also wantin' ta know how tall the tallest peak on Big Thunder-thighs Mountain was? Anybody know the answer ta THAT one?

ORDDU: And--if some of your gorgeous hunks in the audience wouldn't mind answering a slghtly more personal question of mine--how tall are YOU?! (Feel free to give me any OTHER statistics about yourself, as well, if you wouldn't mind...)

• Banned User

Re: How Tall are They?

Did you call us hunks? Well... i am not sure how tall these structures are but le Chateau is not as tall as WDW's castle, and the Big Thunder mountain seems just as high as the MK one...

• Minion

ORGOCH: I didn't call NOBODY a hunk!! That's Orddu's fool-headed idea! I'm more likely ta call ya a Chunk!!

ORWEN: I was just wondering how many feet you have, myself. I mean, how many feet TALL you were. No, no--that's Orddu's department, too. I mean, how many feet would it take to equal the height of the castle and Big Thunder Mountain?

ORDDU: Aren't you forgetting to answer MY question, TDLFAN, duckling? It's still not too late, though. I'm waiting...

Sleeping Beauty's French castle is the same height as DL's Matterhorn 147 feet.
    DL's castle in CA and HK are 77 ft.
    Cinderella's castle in MK is 189 ft and about 10 feet shorter in Tokyo.

I don't give out personal stats though usually one must find those out on their own

• Minion

ORDDU: Well, then, ask me out on a date, Disney Magic, and I'm sure to get all the answers I need!

ORGOCH: 'Course ya might wanna' git yerself a good body guard, first--not ta mention a good lawyer ta help ya out with any legal type stuff that could come up. Yer best bet is ta find yerself a good hidin' place an' don't come out fer another year, Disney Magic, ducklin'.

ORWEN: Well, I just wanna' thank you for taking the time to answer my question, Disney Magic. I thought the Disneyland Paris castle was as tall as Disneyland's Matterhorn. But I didn't realize there was such a difference in size between Tokyo Disneyland's Castle and Walt Disney World's. Very interesting if you ask me!