• "I Break Things"

King Triton Addition

Not sure if someone else possibly brought this up. I think I remember someone commenting about it before but I thought about it today when I was on the Carousel... add bubbles. Not overhead, actually add them from the center blowing outwards to ensure no one gets soap in the eye or soap dripping down on them. So you ride, on an underwater themed carousel, with bubbles floating around as it spins. Seems simple, reality is it would probably be a nightmare to actually do it.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Addicted to MC since '08

Re: King Triton Addition

Sounds awesome! More effects need to be added to make it feel as if you are "underwater". This ride does not feel at all like you are underwater, bubbles may help. Great Idea!

• Dark Side Full

I like your idea.

Let's take it further.

How 'bout having a large, clear cylinder of dyed blue water with air bubbles. Y' know, kinda like what you see in a home aquarium? Then, add some colored lights that rotate at the base?
    *People JUDGE me too quickly...

• WDW CP Spring 2013

I do not believe it would be difficult to pull off. At my local amusement park, California's Great America, they have this Spongebob themed flat ride where bubbles are blown through its cycle. However, i'd rather see KTC be relocated near TLM.

• In my own neverland

That would be a really neat addition. As it is King Triton's carousel is only mildly fun, but bubbles would make it much more unique. And I don't think it would cost too much to install something simple like that.

• I'm not really here

Bubbles could probably be done fairly easily actually. Hardest part would be getting a system in place to replenish the bubble juice constantly. I think it would be a really cool addition, and loads of fun for kids in line to try to catch and pop the bubbles.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Rather Be At Disneyland

I think bubbles are a great idea. It's simple and not too complicated, and would add more to the ride. Plus, everyone loves bubbles!

• ...TWO BITS!

This would be really cool. I think the rumors claim Disney really is moving KTC closer to TLM ride.

I would like to add one more thing, if and when they relocate, it should be along the water ala Orange Stinger & Golden Zelpher (sp?) and be a double-decker ala Tokyo DisneySEA's Aladdin themed Caravan Carousel.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Higitus Figitus

Talking Re: King Triton Addition

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak11 View Post
    This would be really cool. I think the rumors claim Disney really is moving KTC closer to TLM ride.

I would like to add one more thing, if and when they relocate, it should be along the water ala Orange Stinger & Golden Zelpher (sp?) and be a double-decker ala Tokyo DisneySEA's Aladdin themed Caravan Carousel.
    YEAH! double-decker would be a great idea!
    i don't know if this is what you were getting at, but they could have it be like the shore on the upper level(kinda like near the end of the movie when ursula was huge, maybe have her on top of the carrousel) and have it be under the ocean for the lower half of the carrousel(like during the "under the sea" song).
    bubbles would really make it super!
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great idea. I'm surprised they hadn't thought of it yet.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Animation Domination

Bubbles and squirting water...sounds better.

• Oo-de-lally

That is a great idea. I can not believe that it has never been done before.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

I actually saw this done on a kiddy ride at the Del Mar Fair. There is a little whale ride that has a bubble machine. Works great! And if they have it on a carnival kiddie ride, it would probably be very cheap to create.