Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Fantasmic Seating ???

Where/how do we get great seats for Fantasmic? I must have read 100s of threads on various posts ... in a restaurant ... behind the center lighting pole ... etc. I think I've decided to stretch out a blanket on the ground, right in the front. If I hang out at the end of Fantasmic 1, I should be able to do this for Fantasmic 2 ... correct? Also, where do I stretch out the blanket? I need an exact location or alternative, please. Behind the center lighting pole was interesting, although I don't want to have view of the control panel and the guys who operate everything, on our first view of DL Fantasmic. Thanks so much.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Re: Fantasmic Seating ???

I say, in front of the stage manager's control booth for dead center stage.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    I say, in front of the stage manager's control booth for dead center stage.
    but sit as close to ROA as possible.

Thumbs up Re: Fantasmic Seating ???

What's ROA? And if we are in front of the stage manager' control booth, will there be anyone in front of us? Additionally, where is the stage manager's control booth ... I've never been there.

• Off to Neverland

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCanyon View Post
    What's ROA? And if we are in front of the stage manager' control booth, will there be anyone in front of us? Additionally, where is the stage manager's control booth ... I've never been there.
    ROA = Rivers of America...aka...the river surrounding Pirate Island or formely Tom Sawyer Island.

and yeah...camp out next to the railing closest to the river and claim your territory!

So is everyone saying in front of the Stage Managers Control Booth, as close to the Rivers Of America as possible, right up against the railing ... correct?

Two more questions, please:

1) Where is the Stage Managers Control Booth (is it easy to spot)?
    2) Do we miss any of the image screens by being dead center, is this the best spot?

Thanks.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCanyon View Post
    So is everyone saying in front of the Stage Managers Control Booth, as close to the Rivers Of America as possible, right up against the railing ... correct?

Two more questions, please:

1) Where is the Stage Managers Control Booth (is it easy to spot)?
    2) Do we miss any of the image screens by being dead center, is this the best spot?

Thanks.
    1) The control booth is by the lighting structure in the middle of the seating area. Ask a cast member where it is if you can't find it and they will help. Then just find a good place to sit in front of the booth.
    2) You don't miss a thing!

Thanks so much. What was most important to me was (1) sitting and not having to stand, and (2) not worrying about our kids not being able to see b/c of people in front of us. It looks like you've helped us find that magic spot, so I'm going to get as close to that spot in the first Fantasmic (while the rest of the fam is having fun on the rides), and then capture the spot as soon as it's over, for the second Fantasmic. I've got a disposable Picnic Table cover I'm going to use to stake out our "space." I know that's pretty anal, but the last time we saw Fantasmic in DisneyWorld was not a good experience ... too late ... not good seats ... everyone only remembers sweating and seeing characters in the distance. This will be a chance to redeem myself in DL; lol.

• First Time Disneylander

Is there any seating for the Fantasmic show, or is it all just standing room? (Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've only seen the Fantasmic at WDW) Thanks.
    Walt Disney World - August 2010!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

All seating and standing areas are roped up. Basically, the areas along the river are sitting, with the exception of the area in front of the area of the Riverbelle Terrace is all standing. Behind that rope is standing and behind the second set of rope is all walkway.

• First Time Disneylander

Thanks, I really appreciate the help. By the way, I love your trip reports, Dan-Tasmic, they make me wicked excited to visit. Thanks!
    Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Out of all the various forums I've visited in the past, this one seems to have people who know what they are talking about. This is awesome!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Just an FYI. Not sure how old your kids are. If you have strollers, and you are in a sitting area, you will be requested to place your stroller in a separte area.

Hello Grand Canyon. Fantasmic has three large black Lighting towers. You will not see them during the day as they are stored underground. You want to be infront of the middle one. There really is no need to see the first Fantasmic. Simply board the Disneyland Railroad from Mainstreet Station during or first thing right after the Fireworks show, Remember, Dreams Come True. Get off at the next stop, New Orleans Station. The Crowd from the first show for the most part, will be trying to exits Towards Mainstreet. Fantasmic Crowd Control will be assisting in this massive moment of poeple by holding back the crowd that wants to get from Mainstreet TO the Fantasmic viewing area until enough people have left. Keep in mind most of the crowd for the first show stays in the area for the fireworks, so by arriving by train at New Orleans Square, you will be easily able to come in behind the still shuffling out crowd.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Also, don't be worried if you can't get right in the front of ROA. You and your family will still be able to see perfectly fine. A little bit of the crowds that you will see by Fantasmic! during the fireworks are sitting there just for Fireworks and will leave afterwards.

or atleast some of the people left yesterday after the fireworks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast