Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney Dining

• Cake Anyone?

Disney Dining

Okay I love Disneyland and of course being fluffy I love the various restaurants. I even have Disney Dining's number programed in my phone. I called yesterday to make a reservation for Cafe Orleans' and I told the CM that I should be in the system and she said "oh yes you are you have an entire page to yourself".

Does anyone else call DD as often as I do or even some other part of the resort?
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Re: Disney Dining

Wow. Thats amazing. Ive only used the DD once, but I was pretty happy with how well the whole thing worked. I wanna try it again.
    Peace and good eating!

• Defying gravity

I've always just made dining reservations in person. I guess that doesn't work though if you visit during the busiest times.

• Still wants to be a cat!

I'm well know there also. I also have their number programmed in my phone, thought everybody did!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• I'm not really here

It's programmed into my phone as well. In fact, I just called them yesterday for lunch reservations at Blue Bayou.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Old Timer

Count me as another one who has the number in my cell phone. It's so nice to be able to make a reservation at say Yamabuki while still in the Park. I had one person note that I eat at Disneyland a lot when I called. It was terrific when my dad was down in March. We had most of the meals planned ahead so he didn't have to wait - at 85, he says he doesn't have time to wait.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy999 View Post
    I'm well know there also. I also have their number programmed in my phone, thought everybody did!
    Same here!

Crazy Works For Me!

• Rear Window=Best Movie

Yeah, i called a few days ago and she asked my name and I told her, she goes "wow!" you've been here over 130 times.... "Welcome back to Disney for the umptheenth time". It's scary that they know how many times you've been there.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by WDWImagineer View Post
    Yeah, i called a few days ago and she asked my name and I told her, she goes "wow!" you've been here over 130 times.... "Welcome back to Disney for the umptheenth time". It's scary that they know how many times you've been there.
    Is it scary that while reading your post I started working out how their database would work to best handle that amount of data and keep it all in order? I'm one sick puppy.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Rear Window=Best Movie

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Is it scary that while reading your post I started working out how their database would work to best handle that amount of data and keep it all in order? I'm one sick puppy.
    Well, we're all sick puppies then.

• I'm not really here

Haha, that would make MiceChat like an AA meeting then.

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

I just checked my mobile contacts and I do indeed have DD on there! I also have the GCH too...

• Thank you, that is all.

I use DD quite often because of the convenience, but never to the point of putting it on my phone list. Maybe I should! Thanks for the idea!

• Rear Window=Best Movie

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Haha, that would make MiceChat like an AA meeting then.

• I love my family!

Being of the Fluffy nature myself, I also have the number in my phone and use it often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast