Does anyone here work in Disneyland security, or has done so previously?
If so, would you mind answering some questions, please? If you have the time.
1. Do you/did you enjoy your job? Is the job itself enjoyable?
2. Do you get a chance to 'give that Disney feeling' to people? (Besides keeping them all safe, I mean. ) I always hear Disneyland CM's talking about experiences they've had of them doing something special for someone, and I think that'd be a great feeling to have.
3. What type of things would you be doing?
4. Is it a fairly safe job?
5. How difficult is it? I hope it's not one of those jobs that are so difficult and frustrating, they end up making you hate Disney.
6. Can you just go and apply for the job, without having a prior job in security and/or training?
That's all I can think of, so:
7. Anything else you'd like to share?
Thanks to anyone who helps out.