Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

I'm glad to hear that he still there... though I'm sad, he should be at Disneyland!
    The Studio is a great place, how cool that you got to visit. It's definatly a highlight.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Re: Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

Quote Originally Posted by sailerm View Post

I'm glad to hear that he still there... though I'm sad, he should be at Disneyland!
    The Studio is a great place, how cool that you got to visit. It's definitely a highlight.
    I agree he should be at DL! But it was still cool to see him.

I have had an incredible time so far, I should have more photos up in the next day or two. I've been running around from morning through after midnight, with little time for even catching up on sleep.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Dream'n w/Blue Sky

Hi Denise, Thanks for taking the time to post your TR and pics! Anxiously waiting for more.....always want more.....

Can you (or any one who knows) give us an insight on how to get a tour of the studio? Is it just that easy to show-up and ask for a tour?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Denise, it was so nice to see you in DL on Thursday, and at the Sale on Sunday!
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in California!!!

• Bucket List Car

A very fun start to a great trip report, I am sure! Keep it coming!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Denise, it was so nice to see you in DL on Thursday, and at the Sale on Sunday!
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your time in California!!!
    It was nice to see you too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I tried calling later on that evening, but wasn't able to get through (after the fireworks).

I plan to be at DL tonight to take night photos, I'll be on my own so I'm looking forward to that. I wish I knew when I'll have time to get more pics up, but as soon as I can.

As far as the Studios - you can't just show up, I believe they have to be arranged if you know someone (I am not that familiar with how that works).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• I'm not really here

Wow... talk about Disney geek dream come true! Awesome opportunity and thanks for sharing your photos with us! Love the shot of Wally Boag.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Denise, are you STILL at Disneyland? WOW!!! I thought maybe you were on your way home...

Again it was so much fun to see you Sunday night. Thanks so much for calling me and introducing me to the guys. That was the best!!

me

• living to haunt

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Yes, Oscar is still there!
    I am thrilled to hear that he has a good home. How I miss that show! Great Trip Report please keep it coming! And I love the pictures of Dustysage!!
    "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
    --- Walt Disney

Member of MiceChat Gold!

Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
    Nightmare Before Christmas

Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

As far as the Studios - you can't just show up, I believe they have to be arranged if you know someone (I am not that familiar with how that works).
    The Studios are not open to the public.
    As far as I know you have to work for the Disney company or be invited onto the lot by the company.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Neverlandtink View Post
    Denise, are you STILL at Disneyland? WOW!!! I thought maybe you were on your way home...

Again it was so much fun to see you Sunday night. Thanks so much for calling me and introducing me to the guys. That was the best!!

me

Lannie -

I'm still here, and the guys were able to get me into Comic Con tomorrow too. Thank you for taking the time to meet with us, it was so much fun! Maybe I'll run into Peter tomorrow.

I didn't make it to the park tonight, but I plan to work on night photos tomorrow. I've been too busy to get more photos up, it might even be Monday by the time I'm able to - but I'll have tons!

Today I was at the Reagan Library, which I love - it's so peaceful out there (I was at the Library for the first time last year).
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's a music celebration!

I didn't make it to the park tonight, but I plan to work on night photos tomorrow. I've been too busy to get more photos up, it might even be Monday by the time I'm able to - but I'll have tons!

Today I was at the Reagan Library, which I love - it's so peaceful out there (I was at the Library for the first time last year).
    *is giddy at the thought of Denise's DLR night photos*

AND you made it all the way to the Reagan Library today? Wow! You're really making maximum use of your visit out here! That's awesome. And you remind me that I need to visit the Reagan Library again. The last (and only time) that I was there was before the addition of Air Force One. I bet it was really beautiful out there today.

Have a great time at Comic Con!!!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Armadillo4 View Post
    *is giddy at the thought of Denise's DLR night photos*

AND you made it all the way to the Reagan Library today? Wow! You're really making maximum use of your visit out here! That's awesome. And you remind me that I need to visit the Reagan Library again. The last (and only time) that I was there was before the addition of Air Force One. I bet it was really beautiful out there today.

Have a great time at Comic Con!!!
    I hope I do okay with the night pics.

The Reagan Library isn't too bad a drive - between 70 and 90 minutes, though I think I was closer to 70 both times. It's such a beautiful and peaceful area, I just wish I was there longer today (I was also visiting some family after the library).

I am looking forward to Comic Con, I've never been!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Dream'n w/Blue Sky

I'm so happy for you and all the great stuff you are able to see and do on this trip

Those "guys" that Lannie mentions must be a good bunch to know

Keep up with the great trip reports.... as i live my life thru your adventures!

I'm just waiting for more photo's

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast