Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Me and Tommy Kirk

Re: Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    Lannie -

I'm still here, and the guys were able to get me into Comic Con tomorrow too. Thank you for taking the time to meet with us, it was so much fun! Maybe I'll run into Peter tomorrow.

I didn't make it to the park tonight, but I plan to work on night photos tomorrow. I've been too busy to get more photos up, it might even be Monday by the time I'm able to - but I'll have tons!

Today I was at the Reagan Library, which I love - it's so peaceful out there (I was at the Library for the first time last year).
    Darn it! I was too late in reading this post. I would have come down to meet you at the convention center. Oh well. I'll see you in December!

Glad you had a good time at the Reagan Library. Did they have anything good on exhibit?

Lannie

• Disneyland fan!

Re: Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

Hey that's me on the far left in the above picture! Standing next to the Castmember. I'm Gullywhumper! It was great to have won the tour of the Disneyland Dream Suite! Though I prefer to call it the "Royal Suite" the origional name of the suite when it was going to be the Disney family VIP apartment. The NFFC Disneyana convention this year sure was fun! So many amazing opportunities! It looks like the meet on Sunday July 13th was very popular! I didn't get to the meets untill July 17th and July 20th. I met some nice people but was a bit dissapointed that there was only a small handful of Micechatters at these two meets. I only get to Disneyland a couple times a year lately, San Francisco (where I live) is a bit far away and I cut back on visits this year to go to Tokyo Disney for the 25th anniversary in April. Sigh, I may not be back to the park untill either October or November. Thanks everyone for the great posts so I can get my fix between visits to Disneyland! -Gullywhumper
    Gullywhumper is back on the Rivers of America!

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Denise How do you like My Home Town Laguna Beach, CA?

In one of the picture on the hill you see my house.

Alan.
    akfandisney
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sailerm View Post
    The Studios are not open to the public.
    As far as I know you have to work for the Disney company or be invited onto the lot by the company.

Are you two traveling together??? I am confused. ha!

Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing!
    Pirates NEVER cry!

•   
    • Kerplookee

Great photo's and looked like a full trip.

The CM to your right is Lisa and she awarded us the Dream Suite in May....it would be hard to meet a nicer CM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpee View Post
    I only care for Disney bling!

Quote Originally Posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
    Are you two traveling together??? I am confused. ha!
    No, no, no,
    not at all. I was invited by Disney 3 years ago for the premiere of Herbie Fully Loaded (and dragged my Herbie cross country to be there). As part of events for the film, they gave us a tour of the studio.

It was defiantley one of the highlights of my trip to California , and as a Disney Greek, a memory of a lifetime. I get giddy as a school kid, when ever I see someone's studio trip report, and can't help showing off what few pics I have of the place (they didn't let us take to many photos')

Sorry I didn't mean to highjack the thread or steal away anyone's thunder...

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Gullywhumper View Post

Hey that's me on the far left in the above picture! Standing next to the Castmember. I'm Gullywhumper! It was great to have won the tour of the Disneyland Dream Suite! Though I prefer to call it the "Royal Suite" the origional name of the suite when it was going to be the Disney family VIP apartment. The NFFC Disneyana convention this year sure was fun! So many amazing opportunities! It looks like the meet on Sunday July 13th was very popular! I didn't get to the meets untill July 17th and July 20th. I met some nice people but was a bit dissapointed that there was only a small handful of Micechatters at these two meets. I only get to Disneyland a couple times a year lately, San Francisco (where I live) is a bit far away and I cut back on visits this year to go to Tokyo Disney for the 25th anniversary in April. Sigh, I may not be back to the park untill either October or November. Thanks everyone for the great posts so I can get my fix between visits to Disneyland! -Gullywhumper

That is cool that you were in the pic too! This was my first NFFC convention, and I really enjoyed it a lot.

I'll be starting a report and posting more photos tonight (and for the rest of the week).

Oh - and if anyone hasn't seen my photos from the Cinderellas Castle Suite, they are here: http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...id=7&Itemid=37 (3rd blog article down). I stayed there in December.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

I rarely ever actually write reports (mostly just post photos), but I figured I'd change it up this time. It's hard to believe that 2 weeks in California went so quickly!

This trip, I found a great rate at the Marriott Residence Inn Anaheim on Clementine - $82 per night. That included a full kitchen, hot breakfast, newspapers, wireless, parking, no resort fee. I'd originally booked the Residence Inn Garden Grove for $109 per night, but jumped on the Clementine RI when it went to $82 (from $169). That change saved me over $400! The hotel also is within a 10 - 12 minute walk from Disneyland.

On this trip, I was able to do:

Club 33
    Visit the Disney Dream Suite
    Burbank Studios/Archives
    Imagineering
    Reagan Library
    NFFC
    In and Out Burger
    Cupcake Tour with Legally Brunette (including In and Out, and Laguna Beach)
    One day of Comic-Con

What I was not able to do:

Get much sleep.

Before having another post of photos, here is one from a display at the Disneyland Hotel. You'd think they would know how to spell Ronald Reagans name!

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

It took me many years to get to go to Club 33, and I've been very fortunate to go several times now. It really is a special place.

Riding the Lilly Belle first:

The Trophy Room has nearly completely changed since March:

This guy has stayed:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by akfandisney View Post
    Denise How do you like My Home Town Laguna Beach, CA?

In one of the picture on the hill you see my house.

Alan.
    akfandisney
    Alan -

I loved Laguna Beach! It is amazing that your house is in one of my photos (it seems I get many MC'ers one way or another in my picures!)
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

What a great trip. I look forward to more of the pix!

• Little Miss Sunshine

Thanks! I will be posting many more tomorrow.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Dream'n w/Blue Sky

Glad to read that you got to go to an In and Out. I forget that those of you living out of state are missing a great burger...but but were are the pictures. A double double and choc shake is an art form

Love your reports great pics of club 33 !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by KeepnLuciferHuntn View Post
    Glad to read that you got to go to an In and Out. I forget that those of you living out of state are missing a great burger...but but were are the pictures. A double double and choc shake is an art form

Love your reports great pics of club 33 !
    Surprisingly, I didn't take one photo at In and Out! By the end of my trip, I think I was there 5 times (twice on the Comic-Con day). Legally Brunette took me, and on a cupcake tour - though she makes the BEST cupcakes (everyone raved about her s'more cupcakes when I had some MC'ers over for dinner at my suite).

Next trip - I want to make sure to hit not only In and Out, but Suzy's Cakes again (my favorite cakes/cupcakes from our tour!)

I am glad you enjoyed the Club 33 pics, I have some more I'll eventually put up as well. I think I'll have more Disneyland Suite photos up tonight, while also putting more on my site. Plus I'll start with some NFFC photos and a report.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast