Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Little Miss Sunshine

Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

This has been an incredible (and very busy!) week for me. I had gone to the Micechat meet last Sunday, had a small dinner party for some MCers at my hotel room, I am attending the NFFC convention - getting to go to the Dream Suite, etc. Plus tons more!

I won't be able to make the noon meet tomorrow due to helping at the Show and Sale (if you are going, you can find me helping at the JeffLangeDVD.com booth, he was at the meet last week) - and helping with the room hopping tonight. But I am going to put photos in this thread as I can, it's been busy so I'll be able to do it just a bit at a time.

Here are a few photos, but I'll probably have over 100 by the time I'm done (so keep checking back!) I'll have MC meet photos from last week, NFFC, etc.

Me at the Dream Suite:

Other photos in the Dream Suite:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• Defying gravity

Re: Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

How exciting that you got to see the Dream Suite! I look forward to more of your pictures, as always.

• Still lost in Neverland

Re: Denise (Nbodyhome) Does DL - Micechat, NFFC, Wally Boag, Dream Suite, Wally Boag!

I will be at the convention tomorrow and I know Jeff Lange very well so I will be stopping by his both to catch up with stuff. Jeff took me all around WDW and Island's of Adventure when I was there the last time in 1999 and I have met up with him at many NFFC sale and trade gatherings. I wish I could have been to the meet last Sunday but I will see him tomorrow.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Oo-de-lally

I would give anything to stay in the Dream Suite. I love the bathroom and tub.
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

• Little Miss Sunshine

I have a few seconds to post, I was told it was okay to mention that I went to the Burbank Studios and Archives too. This has been a Disney geeks (geekettes!) dream trip!

Lost Boy - hopefully I'll see you there! I should be helping at the booth for most of the day.

For anyone who doesn't know, I do have Cinderella Castle Suite photos up from when I stayed there in December. (about 100 I think!) I'm sorry this post is so haphazard, I ran out to the hotel lobby for wireless during the NFFC Lunch with a Legend. There will be many photos when I have a chance to start posting, and I'll keep updating the thread this coming week. More Suite photos, Wally pics, Fantasmic, night photos, meet photos, etc.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Craigroy8287 View Post
    I would give anything to stay in the Dream Suite. I love the bathroom and tub.
    I would love to stay there too! The gallery suite is SO much larger than the one in Florida - by 4x.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

• keh!

ah yes, the dream suite is amazing. i was continuously impressed when i got a tour of it.

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

Denise, it was so nice meeting you at the Noon meet on the 17th.

When you see Lost Boy at the convention tomorrow, he's my brother.

Great photos so far.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Great photos of the suite! Simply awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures from the trip

Quote Originally Posted by nbodyhome View Post
    I went to the Burbank Studios and Archives too. This has been a Disney geeks (geekettes!) dream trip!
    Is Oscar still in the case of the Frank Wells building?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Denise - Good to hear that you are on the West coast again! I'm looking forward to seeing more remarkable shots of the DLR from your perspective.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Thanks everyone! I'll answer questions once I have time, but I just got to meet Joe Rodhe and Tony Baxter (both of whom I've been wanting to meet forever!) Actually, Joe just walked past me and waved as he left - he really is a very nice person.

I know that it's fairly normal to see Imagineers running around DL, but it's not normal for me to see any unless it's for a major event.

Here are a couple of photos of me in Burbank:

I have over 1000 photos that I've taken to sift through, and I'll be taking many more. Since it looks like I won't be going to Comic Con on Thurs (I have friends going, but tickets seem to be sold out), that might be a full day for pictures.

Another from the Dream Suite:

With Wally Boag and his son Laurence:

Thanks Mac Daddy, Legally Brunette, and everyone! I am so happy to have gotten to see so many MC'ers, and hope to see more tomorrow.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Awesome. You are one fun chick Denise. Can't wait to see the rest!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

What a great trip for you Denise! Sounds like you've fulfilled a lot of your own wishes!

Can't wait to read more and see your photos. Thanks for sharing it with us!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Awesome shot of you with Wally Boag. That's great. Thanks alot for sharing!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast