Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Re: Pixar Play & Electric Light Parade Locations?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCanyon View Post
    Two questions: Where is the San Fran building in CA? And where do the Pinocchio, Little Mermaid, and Lion King floats have show stops in the Dreams Parade in DL?
    I believe the San Fran building he is talking about is Golden Dreams. Yeah. That took me a while to connect the dots.

During the first parade. Pinocchio stops in Fantasyland, the Hub, and Town Square. Little Mermaid stops right behind Pinocchio. Lion King stops infront of Matterhorn, beginning of Main Street, and Town Square. For the second parade, Pinocchio and the Little Mermaid stops on Main Street and in front of Triton's Garden. The Lion King stops in Town Square and in front of Alice. That is all to my best knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    During the first parade. Pinocchio stops in Fantasyland, the Hub, and Town Square. Little Mermaid stops right behind Pinocchio. Lion King stops infront of Matterhorn, beginning of Main Street, and Town Square. For the second parade, Pinocchio and the Little Mermaid stops on Main Street and in front of Triton's Garden. The Lion King stops in Town Square and in front of Alice. That is all to my best knowledge. Correct me if I am wrong.
    I usually see the first parade, so I'll give that. Now Little Mermaid stops right by the Mad Tea Party, then I believe right by Tomorrowland's entrance (there's a third, but I'm not sure where). Pinocchio I'm not sure about, cuz I haven't actually seen it, but I've heard it's one of the best. Lion King stops right by Small World, & then by the bathrooms near Alice.

• Minion

First parade Lion King stops by the Small World shop, Ariel's Grotto, and by Carnation Cafe on Main Street. The second parade the stops are in front of City Hall, The Hub area, and Matterhorn Way (which you can't really see third show stop).
    Jeff Wayne

• "YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.."

Two questions: Where is the San Fran building in CA? And where do the Pinocchio, Little Mermaid, and Lion King floats have show stops in the Dreams Parade in DL?
    Its not Golden Dreams, but rather the building across the way from it. You know, the one thats empty and was only opened for Luminaria.

I'm afraid I don't know specifically where those show stops are though. You'll have to talk to a Parade of Dreams CM I would say your best bet would be to go to Town Square though and sit in the middle as the floats have to loop around you, you're guaranteed to see at least 3 floats have their show stop at the same time.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
    First parade Lion King stops by the Small World shop, Ariel's Grotto, and by Carnation Cafe on Main Street. The second parade the stops are in front of City Hall, The Hub area, and Matterhorn Way (which you can't really see third show stop).
    A couple of those are right, but a bit further down/up. It stops closer to Small World itself, other than the shop. And it stops in front of the Train Station as opposed to City Hall.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Manning View Post
    A couple of those are right, but a bit further down/up. It stops closer to Small World itself, other than the shop. And it stops in front of the Train Station as opposed to City Hall.
    Well I'm part of the Lion King Unit and this is where I stop. So the float may be a little behind me if your goal is just to see the ropes.
    Jeff Wayne

• insufferable know-it-all

For MSEP, if you stake out your spot early, you can be in the Sunshine Plaza on the side nearest the parade gate. I wouldn't necessarily do that for PPP though, because you won't be needing to escape out the front gate afterwards, so it's better to be further along the parade route (say, near Golden Dreams, for example) where it's less packed.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
    Well I'm part of the Lion King Unit and this is where I stop. So the float may be a little behind me if your goal is just to see the ropes.
    Yeah, it's usually my goal to see the bird girls. And they stopped right in front of the Train Station.

I have a video of it here;
    http://www.wdwntube.com/download.php?view.136

Thumbs up Re: Pixar Play & Electric Light Parade Locations?

Okay ... now I'm totally confused ... two different sets of stops for the first parade . . . I really do appreciate the insight, but who is right?

• Banned User

Okay ... now I'm totally confused ... two different sets of stops for the first parade . . . I really do appreciate the insight, but who is right?
    No, there are 3 stops per each showing of the parade.

Luke, both you and DanTasmic gave me stops for the first parade, and they differed ...

Dan Tasmic: "During the first parade ..."
    Luke: "Usually see the first parade, so I'll give that ..."

• Banned User

Luke, both you and DanTasmic gave me stops for the first parade, and they differed ...

Dan Tasmic: "During the first parade ..."
    Luke: "Usually see the first parade, so I'll give that ..."
    Yes... ?

For MSEP, if you stake out your spot early, you can be in the Sunshine Plaza on the side nearest the parade gate. I wouldn't necessarily do that for PPP though, because you won't be needing to escape out the front gate afterwards, so it's better to be further along the parade route (say, near Golden Dreams, for example) where it's less packed.
    Where exactly is the "side nearest the parade gate" in Sunshine Plaza. Thank you.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Also I enjoy the Alice in Wonderland show stop with watching the cards on the trampoline.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12