• Silly Bird?

Big Thunder Mountain Ride Soundtrack - I need your Help!

Looking for full ride videos (POV only) for the anaheim version of Big thunder mountain.

Please message me if you have a digital, good quality, time-ACCURATE video so that I can properly time my composition.

Why do this? In our iPod world, your access to a myriad of incidental music choices is limited only by your available memory. Why not ride a coaster like Big Thunder Mountain to a great soundtrack, or your choice of soundtracks?

Is it a dream? No, it's near reality (like the stuff at innoventions, except this might get you REALLY excited). In order to get my first track out, I need a couple of test materials as I won't be able to get out to the park to fine tune the score, but your video will easily get me the access I need.

Please don't refer me to Youtube, the track is currently timed to a full ride POV on Youtube, I need second testing measures now in order to be certain that it will work.

Are you interested? With your help I hope to give ol' Thunder a new sound.

-Sea
    "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."
    A. Trebek, Jeopardy, aired 7/15/2010

SHAMELESS PLUG- Check out my gallery of original ride music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GLbC...layer_embedded

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Big Thunder Mountain Ride Soundtrack - I need your Help!

Just so I'm clear of what your asking ... you have the ride audio from the ride that is Disney's audio. Correct?

And you want to use somebody's video, that is THEIR video, of the ride to sync it with the audio that is Disney's audio. Correct?

• Silly Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Just so I'm clear of what your asking ... you have the ride audio from the ride that is Disney's audio. Correct?

And you want to use somebody's video, that is THEIR video, of the ride to sync it with the audio that is Disney's audio. Correct?
    The audio is MY audio. It's my original music, set for use on an mp3 player while riding Disney's attraction.

While I have confidence that the track (the file to be shared with whoever might want to try it out) will work with the ride roughly, I would really like to test it out with a few more videos in order to get it as seamless as possible.

The videos would have to be from others (I am not going to make it to the park anytime soon) and I wouldn't be using them for any other purpose but to test out my recording, and then using those tests to make any changes necessary to properly score the ride.

I hope that makes my query a little more clear.

-Sea
    "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."

• Picturing the Magic

well, I don't know what other ways of transfering it there would be...All I can say is that if you go to <link removed> and sign up, you can download (through always active torrents) my HD ride videos of Big Thunder Mountain (search under torrents "splashmoun10"); I have 2 of 'em. If you want to see the two before you download them..*i know i know, no youtube*..go to my youtube page and check them out (http://youtube.com/user/Ibanezrg120gtr). I have one WDW one, make sure u don't clikc that one
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 07-25-2008 at 05:20 AM.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

• Silly Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by SplashMoun10 View Post
    ... if you go to <link removed> and sign up, you can download (through always active torrents) my HD ride videos of Big Thunder Mountain (search under torrents "splashmoun10"); I have 2 of 'em. If you want to see the two before you download them..*i know i know, no youtube*..go to my youtube page and check them out (http://youtube.com/user/Ibanezrg120gtr). I have one WDW one, make sure u don't clikc that one
    Thanks for your input. I found your youtube video and I'll run a sync test now to get a sense of the timing. I'll see what I can do to get them from Mousebits as well.

Again, Thanks!

-Sea
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 07-25-2008 at 05:20 AM.

LinkBacks (?)