Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Cool Favorite thing to do in long line

hey y'all
    I know when going to disneyland and waiting in lines for about an hour to an hour and a half your bound to find something interesting to do. I know when I was younger my little sister and I would play hand games like the smacking hand game where you try to slap the other persons hands before they moved them or the song hand clappy games.
    What other fun things do you do in lines or what kind of fun conversations do you get into?
    I know I have met many very interesting people in lines. (that is the great thing about waiting in lines is the intereting people that you can talk to!)

• Minion

Re: Favorite thing to do in long line

Welcome to MiceChat! It depends...once I was alone so I texted my friends with pics of the line and read a book that I just happened to bring along. When I'm there with friends I talk and play Would You Rather and stuff like that. When I'm with family, we just talk about everything.
    The daydream princess

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Books, flash cards, and plenty of eye spy with my four year old

• Minion

ORDDU: I've answered this question so many times already that I don't mind answering it again. My favorite thing to do in a long line is the same favorite thing I also love to do in a short line or in any OTHER kind of line. I love to get to know as many handsome hunks as is possible. After all, the main reason a certain witch even bothers to go to Disneyland in the first place is so she can finally hook up with 'Mr. Right'. And, to be honest, lately I'm at the point where I'm so anxious to meet somebody for a little romance that I think I'd better go ahead and meet 'Mr. Right NOW', instead!!!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: I've answered this question so many times already that I don't mind answering it again. My favorite thing to do in a long line is the same favorite thing I also love to do in a short line or in any OTHER kind of line. I love to get to know as many handsome hunks as is possible. After all, the main reason a certain witch even bothers to go to Disneyland in the first place is so she can finally hook up with 'Mr. Right'. And, to be honest, lately I'm at the point where I'm so anxious to meet somebody for a little romance that I think I'd better go ahead and meet 'Mr. Right NOW', instead!!!
    If only I can be like you and be able to find Ms. Right, but it seems that Ms. Right are always attached.

• A Weather Eye Open

I often play dinsey hangman or celebrity 20 questions with the person I'm with.

A good book or a DS are handy too, but I never seem to remember to bring them.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i like to look for interesting and unusual photo ops, sometimes my husband and i will start up conversations with the people in line with us
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Don't Mess With The Duck!

There's a few things I'll do, but the main one is trying to spot things about the attraction that I've never seen before. Maybe even hunt for an unknown hidden Mickey. There's bound to be many more that we haven't found yet! I hope to spot one of those someday!

- Joe

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Text, talk with the family or to CMs, hunt for hidden mickeys!

• Goofy

what about patty cake, we should all try that sometime just like in roger rabbit.

Yeah the lines can be so boring.

Nintendo Ds or surf on my phone.

• Knows Where His Towel Is

I just chat with someone on the phone.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

If I'm by myself, the people around me in line usually always find some way to start interacting with me. Talking, exchanging trivial information, playing games, winging it and acting weird for laughs -- that kinda stuff. Younger kids love it when they can get me to play with them.

When I'm with just my fambly in a long line, we go crazy. We go absolutely ape**** insane. Since we all know each other so well, we know EXACTLY what to do/say to get the others to crack up into violent hysterics, which is always some stupid inside joke that no one else in line is capable of understanding. Then it evolves into competitions to see who can do the cleverest/funniest/most psychotic thing to make the others laugh the hardest, and when we finally reach that ultra-fine stream-of-consciousness chaos that's perfectly devoid of any order or control, that's always when we reach the ride vehicles and we all regain our public masks of sanity before boarding.

And when I'm with friends, we just talk. And if there's nothing interesting left to talk about, sometimes I'll whip out the persona I use when I'm entertaining my fambly, and then friendships are either cemented permanently or destroyed all to hell forever.

And when I'm with Light Mouse, we always revert back to the same technological marvel to entertain ourselves. If you've ever waited in a long line with him, you know EXACTLY what I'm referring to.

Iphone.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

I always seem to listen to my iPod while waiting in line.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast