• "Always On The Move..."

Talking Any Idea What's Going on Oct 1-2?

Hopefully, I haven't missed this thread anywhere..but when I tried to book a room for that weekend, EVERYTHING had been sold out, except for one room at Del Sol (where I normally stay). This was a double queen, not a suite and while it is normally extremely reasonable..it was $165.00 per night. The guy just said that that was the price cause everything was sold out and had been for months.

So, any clue..just curious.

And if this has already been covered, I appologize...but stll want to know

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Any Idea What's Going on Oct 1-2?

OCTOBER
    2-5 - American Dietetic Assoc. Annual Convention - www.eatright.org

Those healthy bastards...
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd
    OCTOBER

Those healthy bastards...
    ROFL... Thanks!

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

That is also the weeked of GayDays.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• My Children's Father

Is Gay Day becoming an extended weekend?
    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

• Banned User

you forgot about the goths they'll be everywhere!

• Sock Puppet

I the Angels will be in the playoffs about that time also. The press probably have reservations around that time also.

LOL..boy am I getting more answers than I ever dreamed. I'm trying to get down there because there is going to be a huge charity walk in the Park for OC Children's Hospital. But couldn't figure out why it was still so crowded. With all this going on..no wonder everything is sold out. (ok, time to hit up the friends for crash space).

Thanks everyone!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch
    I'm trying to get down there because there is going to be a huge charity walk in the Park for OC Children's Hospital.
    Well there's another reason.

• Banned User

why is eveything happening in late Sept till early Oct. in DL i remember last year i went around that yime and OMG it was soooooo crowded, gays, goths, gay goths, charity ppl and many others, and that was the day we invited my cousin (he was pretty shoked)

• Rat Patootie

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183
    why is eveything happening in late Sept till early Oct. in DL i remember last year i went around that yime and OMG it was soooooo crowded, gays, goths, gay goths, charity ppl and many others, and that was the day we invited my cousin (he was pretty shoked)
    HaHaHa! I'm gay, and I'm going for goth day...too funny...anyway...

Goth Days are /this/ weekend...the last weekend in August...Gay Days are the first weekend of October...and it actually begins September 30th, but the first day is mostly parties at the hotels...sooo not worth it...
    șoș.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
    ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
    (..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
    .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
    .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
    MySpace.com/JivinJonno

• Minion

Hopefully, I haven't missed this thread anywhere..but when I tried to book a room for that weekend, EVERYTHING had been sold out, except for one room at Del Sol (where I normally stay). This was a double queen, not a suite and while it is normally extremely reasonable..it was $165.00 per night. The guy just said that that was the price cause everything was sold out and had been for months.

So, any clue..just curious.

And if this has already been covered, I appologize...but stll want to know
    Gay Days, the Walk in the Park for Children's Hospital, and the 50th anniversary of the Mickey Mouse Club.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

I travel to Disneyland California the first time in my life as I plan a trip around California and will be in Anaheim for that week-end. Are there any suggestions how to visit the park?

What to do first?
    Does the fastpass system work like in Paris? (normally you can come back one hour after you took the fastpass and it is valid for one hour)
    I only plan to do the attractions we do not have in Paris!!! My priorities are Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, Matterhorn, Jungle Cruise and Space Mountain (I won't do Big Thunder Mountain, Star Tours, Honey I shrunk the Audience or Pirates) - I was thinking about Haunted Mansion.

Do you have cast member reduction for counter service restaurants? What do you suggest?

Stefan

• That's Hawt

LOL..boy am I getting more answers than I ever dreamed. I'm trying to get down there because there is going to be a huge charity walk in the Park for OC Children's Hospital. But couldn't figure out why it was still so crowded. With all this going on..no wonder everything is sold out. (ok, time to hit up the friends for crash space).

Thanks everyone!
    You're doing the CHOC Walk? It has been my experience in the past that they usually have rooms blocked at a special rate for that at the GCH ... IF you are doing the CHOC Walk you may want to see if you have a number to contact and see if there are any rooms
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

First of all, DL is the original so you have to go on everything!!! Second, our pirates is the greatest of all DL parks!!! Third, don't be tricked into going to DCA for any extended amount of time......ITS A TRAP!!!