Thread: Hearing things?

• Disneyland Freak

Hearing things?

Ok... I went on Soaring Over California last night and when the ride was over I listened the safety spiel that plays after and followed Patrick Warburton's directions to exit to the right. I make my way to the right to find black wall and CMs saying to exit left. Am I hearing things or is the safety spiel wrong? Goes to show that people don't really listen to safety spiels as I seem to have been the only person that went the wrong way for listening to the speil. (ie: They should change the safety speil on Matterhorn back to the way it was as the recording was almost a part of the Matterhorn experience because the "with your seatbelt fastened" part isn't going to make a single difference. Once people see that station, the belts are off!)
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Banned User

Re: Hearing things?

uhhh, i never really listened to that speil, i just follow everyone, but im sure it says to exit to the left( why else would everyone be going that way?)

• Disneyland Freak

I'm more than positive though! lol. I'm hoping someone can double check for me.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

• Drunken Disneyland Master

Patrick "Putty" Warburton directs you to exit to your right after hopping off of the "Swing Set" to the exit doors. Then a CM directs you to follow your left through the tunnel to the exit. This, I believe, is the mistake you are talking about. But what do I know?

• Minion

I must say that I am always so in awe and talking to whomever I am with that I have never listened to the spiel...boy oh boy...pretty bad eh?
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!