Can someone explain exactly what these are and how they work?
From the DL website it says that for the Summer of Hidden Mysteries you:
1) Solve riddles that Indy has left for you on your very own Indiana Jones™ Explorer Map. (How do you get this map? Do they give you a map or do you have to print out an online one? Do you have to sign up somewhere?)
2) Encounter a group of young archaeologists attempting to unlock The Secret of the Stone Tiger. (Where do you do this? )
3) Keep your camera handy; you never know when you might catch a glimpse of Indy in action. (Im guessing this is the 3 Indy action scenes that ive read about that happen above Adventureland. When do these happen? Is it based on the end of the Secret of the Stone Tiger show? How long is the break between each one?)
And for the Secret of the Stone Tiger you:
- Join your host, a friendly and helpful female archaeologist with a dark secret.
- Watch Indiana Jones™ make a dramatic arrival.
- Aid young archaeologists as they outwit and trick Indy's dastardly nemesis.
- Enjoy a show set in the exotic tropical ambience of Adventureland.
Do these 4 things all happen inside the Alladin Oasis? Or is it somewhere different?