Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Higitus Figitus

Re: Blue Bayou Seating

Quote Originally Posted by goofypirate View Post
    I've seen big groups sitting by the water before. I'm not sure if they were big tables or just smaller ones pushed together. I would suggest you stop by the Blue Bayou as soon as you get to the park and politely request if you could have the note added to your reservation. If its very hectic when you arrive at your reserved time they may not even give you the option of waiting for a table by the water. Asking way in advance could only help your cause.
    im arriving on the 13th and our reservations are for 5:30 on the 14th. should i make my request the afternoon on the 13th or early in the morning on the 14th(the day of the reservations)
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

• Proud "Dis-nerd"

Quote Originally Posted by SwordintheStone View Post
    im arriving on the 13th and our reservations are for 5:30 on the 14th. should i make my request the afternoon on the 13th or early in the morning on the 14th(the day of the reservations)
    As far as I know the only option you have is to arrive early and wait there for a tableside seat. I don't think it will help to stop by in the morning if your reservation is at 5:30. If you show up at 5:10 for the 5:30 reservation and ask for a waterside table it will give you a shot. Since there's no way to reserve a waterside table, you have to get one as it opens up. This is what we've experienced anyway, and we were able to get a waterside table by doing this. I would think your chances are good as you have an early dinner reservation.

I realize it means waiting around for 20 minutes or so even though you have a reservation, but generally they tell you to arrive 10 minutes early anyway.

If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

For our lunch yesterday, we had reservations at 12:20. We showed up at 12:00 and asked for a waterside table. They told us we would need to wait, but we were still at our nice table at 12:20

Lynda

• Higitus Figitus

Talking Re: Blue Bayou Seating

Quote Originally Posted by wbarley View Post
    As far as I know the only option you have is to arrive early and wait there for a tableside seat. I don't think it will help to stop by in the morning if your reservation is at 5:30. If you show up at 5:10 for the 5:30 reservation and ask for a waterside table it will give you a shot. Since there's no way to reserve a waterside table, you have to get one as it opens up. This is what we've experienced anyway, and we were able to get a waterside table by doing this. I would think your chances are good as you have an early dinner reservation.

I realize it means waiting around for 20 minutes or so even though you have a reservation, but generally they tell you to arrive 10 minutes early anyway.
    OK! thanks a ton for the help!
    “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”

• Mommy of 2 Miracles!

We had 7 there last week and sat by the water. We had 11:40 priority seating but got there early. It can happen but it can add wait time as well.

BTW, I am very disappointed with BB anymore but I will post the details on the restaurant forum.
    "To ALL who come to this happy place, Welcome" Walt Disney

All means ALL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12