Tiki Room Fountain from Event arriving soon

Just got THE CALL from Disney today. The Tiki Room fountains from the Tiki Room Anniversary Event are being shipped out on or soon after the 20th. Those of us who waited in the ENDLESS line, only to find out that the fountain was under supplied, gave our names and contact information to a CM in the hopes of being called when or if they arrived . And here we go.

As always, Mods, please relocate this thread if I have mis-filed it (per usual).

• Minion

Re: Tiki Room Fountain from Event arriving soon

Are you sure they haven't started shipping out already? I've see a number of them on Ebay already recently.

• Thank you, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    Are you sure they haven't started shipping out already? I've see a number of them on Ebay already recently.
    Perhaps they're selling on a "pre-sale" basis.

They sold about 40 (?) on Event day to the very first people in line. Those are the ones that already were put on EBay. People were limited to buy two per person, although I don't know if that rule was in place for those first people. By the time they started taking names almost everyone was putting their name down for at least one, and were asking their friends to add their names to the list, even if they didn't want one. So there should be A LOT on Ebay by the end of the month.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by RetroMousie View Post
    They sold about 40 (?) on Event day to the very first people in line. Those are the ones that already were put on EBay. People were limited to buy two per person, although I don't know if that rule was in place for those first people. By the time they started taking names almost everyone was putting their name down for at least one, and were asking their friends to add their names to the list, even if they didn't want one. So there should be A LOT on Ebay by the end of the month.
    Maybe you're right and it's the people who are trying to get rid of theirs before the market is too saturated with them. iunno, that's what I did. It looks like I hit it at the right time, won't know till the money's transferred and the fountain has been shipped and everything's accepted.