View Poll Results: Remember or Fantasmic?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remember.. Dreams Do Come True

10 43.48%
  • Fantasmic

13 56.52%

Remember or Fantasmic?

Which show do you believe is better? Remember... Dreams Do Come True or Fantasmic!

Even though Remember is a GREAT show, in all these past years fantasmic has never ceased to amaze me. It's a truly time tested classic and has many amazing elements to it!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Re: Remember or Fantasmic?

remember is a great show (& i'm so glad that they're adding elements around the park to help alleviate the hub crush), i have to go with fantasmic! i'm sure i'll be sad to see remember go, but i would hate even more to be without fantasmic!
    <o>

• Mice Chat Newbie

Ooh! Can't participate because I have not see Remember yet. Like you, though, I am enthralled with Fantasmic! I can hear the cannon go off and the opening notes to Peter Pan - very exciting stuff! I can feel the fire from the Rivers of America! I can see Mickey doing his Sorcerer Mickey Pose! Love Fantasmic.

• FastPass n00b

How does one rate perfection?

Ok, so maybe both shows have their (minor) flaws, but choosing one of them is nearly impossible for me. I would lean ever so slightly towards Fantasmic! only because there's a better storyline and that finale is so emotionally charged.

i must agree with u about the finale!! i absolutely LOVEEEE the finale to Fantasmic. SOO much excitement, energy, and emotion. Nothing can beat Fantasmic Finale..

on the other hand, i'm slightly disappointed with Remember's finale. Although Etickets in the Sky is GREAT!!! the finale was a let down for me but still remember is absolutely jaw dropping
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• Banned User

Its toooooo hard to chose they're both great!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

Fantasmic is a Show, Remember is a Display. Both are Exellent, but if someone said you have 45 minutes, catch one or the other, I'd head straight for NOS.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Wonderful World

I defintly would have to say Fantasmic.Remember is a great show and all but wih crowds its a pain in the butt.Fantasmic I have seen prolly 10 times or so and I never get tired of it.Truley a awesome show.
    I'm back MiceChat

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by dchun2007
    on the other hand, i'm slightly disappointed with Remember's finale. Although Etickets in the Sky is GREAT!!! the finale was a let down for me but still remember is absolutely jaw dropping
    Yeah, when I first saw the display I was like, "Wow, if the show is THIS good, the grand finale is going to be absolutely mindblowing!". But then the end came and I was like what happened, this is the end? It can be said that the entire show is one big grand finale since they launch off so many fireworks and make it so impressive throughout the show, but I can't say I've ever seen a fireworks show without a conclusive grand finale.

I was kind of hoping for a "Fantasy in the Sky" type of patriotic grand finale. Like just import the old sound track from that show and just bombard the sky with red, white and blue shells. But hell, I'm definitely not complaining, the show is truly remarkable and although a grand finale (especially a patriotic one) would've been amazing, it holds up so well on its own that it's anti-climatic ending is no problem.

Fantasmic! has a very clear and very satisfying ending. What better way to end a show than to culminate with the entire Disney lineup on the Mark Twain with Steamboat Willy piloting (there's so many levels of symbolism in that Mark Twain ending). Then as if that wasn't enough, there's pyrotechnics, bursting music, lasers, and tons of excitement to finish it all off. Worthy of a $56 ticket all by itself.
    Last edited by Athlonacon; 08-27-2005 at 07:03 PM.