Page 133 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3383108123130131132133134135136143158183 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3011

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

Is the little inian boy with the dog on the log still there as well as the bear laying back against the tree?
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Captain Pineapple

I'm not trying to throw off the topic about beavers and other exciting woodland critters that will hopefully make their way over to ROA again (cause I am really excited for wildlife to be added)... BUT MouseTimes has some new pictures of the Disneyland Hotel construction:

More can be seen in the MT Smugmug (see signature)

Now back to your regularly scheduled woodland critter discussion

• He-Queen of the World.

Does anyone else think that this refurb of the RoA could hopefully include the one area thus far untouched by the fantasmic plussing? of course i'm talking about that dated fountain system! With the rest of the show looking so spifftastic, the fountains stand out now like a sore thumb... they're just... well... messy. This would be a great opportunity for disney to quickly replace some nozzles and gadgetry to bring the fountains up a level. It would be nice to be able to see the formations attempted by the fountains without having to use your imagination half the time.

Hate to admit it but thats definately the only area that WDW's Fantasmic! completely whoops on DL's... the rest of their show is crap but i'm definately jealous of their fountains in comparison to ours.
    Maleficent is to Dragon, as Icarian is to Roary West... only I don't need a hydraulic lift to make my magic happen.

"cinnamon toast and tacos, por favor" -The guy in front of me last time i saw Remember! Dreams Come True.

• Mickey is not my Brother

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
    Is the little inian boy with the dog on the log still there as well as the bear laying back against the tree?
    The little boy is still there but the dog is missing, also the bear against the tree has been missing for a while.

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Not sure if this has been posted yet. But it seems that Star Tours 2.0 will be announced at D23 expo.

From D23:
    News and Features | D23 | The Official Community for Disney Fans

08.17.09 — Star Wars Rumor Control!
    In response to inquiries from Star Wars fan sites about Storm Troopers at the D23 Expo, D23 issues the following statement: "We were contacted by the Galactic Empire and have been advised that Imperial dignitaries will be attending Disney's D23 Expo," said Steven Clark, head of D23. "As a result, a legion of Storm Troopers from the 501st Battalion will be patrolling the Anaheim Convention Center on Saturday, September 12."

FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• Banned User

Captain EO returns
    Details: Captain EO is to return to Tomorrowland's Magic Eye Theater for a limited engagement.
    Project Status: Confirmed by Al Lutz
    Open Date: January 2010

• Tech in Training

Quote Originally Posted by icarian View Post
    Does anyone else think that this refurb of the RoA could hopefully include the one area thus far untouched by the fantasmic plussing? of course i'm talking about that dated fountain system! With the rest of the show looking so spifftastic, the fountains stand out now like a sore thumb... they're just... well... messy. This would be a great opportunity for disney to quickly replace some nozzles and gadgetry to bring the fountains up a level. It would be nice to be able to see the formations attempted by the fountains without having to use your imagination half the time.

Hate to admit it but thats definately the only area that WDW's Fantasmic! completely whoops on DL's... the rest of their show is crap but i'm definately jealous of their fountains in comparison to ours.
    Overall their fountains are better, but Disneyland's main fountain kill WDW's. It's actually one of my favorite parts of the whole show. The other fountains could definitely use some upgrading, though, I'll admit.

• Captain Pineapple

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    Captain EO returns
    Details: Captain EO is to return to Tomorrowland's Magic Eye Theater for a limited engagement.
    Project Status: Confirmed by Al Lutz

Al doesn't confirm anything, he merely states it (thus declaring it a rumor) until it either happens or Disney releases the information.

His track record so far is great though, but still, it's still a rumor until it happens.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Just updated the Fantasmic! and Captain EO entries with the new info from Al's recent editor's notes.

Fantasmic! upgrades
    Phase 1
    Details: High-definition projector upgrades, enhanced lighting.
    Project Status: In progress. Began September 2.
    Open Date: November 7

Phase 2
    Details: A new dragon, new Flotsam and Jetsam eels, new Croc, and other enhanced effects.
    Project Status: In progress. Due to technical issues, the new dragon has been repeatedly postponed. MiceAge's Al Lutz reported that it could return the week of August 24, 2009, but later reported that following a 4 am media preview on Monday, August 31, the dragon would debut to the public later that evening at the 8:15 pm show.
    Open Date: An after-hours media preview was held on June 11. The full show, except the dragon, opened publicly on June 12, 2009.

Captain EO returns
    Details: Captain EO is rumored to return to Tomorrowland's Magic Eye Theater for a limited engagement.
    Project Status: Rumored.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

• Banned User

Wink Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Nice beaver!
    Thanks! Just had it stuffed..

• Banned User

BUT MouseTimes has some new pictures of the Disneyland Hotel construction:

Wow, thats progress. we were just there th, fri, and sat and there were a few pre-signs of new blue windows on multiple towers, and the front desk was having difficulty placing rooms which was a huge tipoff they were already dismantling the tower inside, but now this whole string of windows out the next day or so, wow. really looking forward to a new DLH, really needs it

• Banned User

Captain EO is rumored to return to Tomorrowland's Magic Eye Theater for a limited engagement.
    Project Status: Rumored.
    Open Date: January 2010[/indent][/indent][/QUOTE]

a CM recently told me 2011 but i hope 1-10 is true, wouldnt make sense to wait a whole nother year.

what is the building being built in between Matterhorn and the old motor boats?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by disneyboii View Post
    what is the building being built in between Matterhorn and the old motor boats?
    In another thread, people have said it's a permanent ODV location for turkey legs, but I don't think that has been confirmed.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Banned User

We're ever so slowly moving towards finishing our first tracker! Woo!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
  2. 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. 07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  6. 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  7. 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  8. 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  9. 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
  11. 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM