Page 141 of 201 FirstFirst ... 4191116131138139140141142143144151166191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 3011

• I'm not really here

Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    California snow load? I thought the Matterhorn's in Switzerland?
    It is in Switzerland. And the snow falls in Switzerland up in the Alps can be very intense, so chimneys look like the one they are building on the little shack. They are keeping it totally in theme to the Swiss Alps.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Future Cast Member

oh, okay. I was just wondering why the user said "California snow load". There's never snow in anaheim

oh, okay. I was just wondering why the user said "California snow load". There's never snow in anaheim
    Because while I love Disney its still in California so thats why I used CA not Switzerland. It was an adaptive statement to answer the question with a little pun.

• Future Cast Member

Oh, I thought you meant the matterhorn building is themed to california. I was wondering if WDI forgot to theme it right or something.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

They should extend the queue for matterhorn while they are at it. They already have the two diffrent sides to run while the other is being built.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    They should extend the queue for matterhorn while they are at it. They already have the two diffrent sides to run while the other is being built.
    Extend it to where exactly? North of the queue is walkways between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland and the parade route is very close in there as well.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Extend it to where exactly? North of the queue is walkways between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland and the parade route is very close in there as well.
    Allow me to explain. I simply mean that the roof should be extended to cover more of the queue with theming like that in the cottage.

Except the building is no where near the Matterhorn queue.

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imagineerfan View Post
    Except the building is no where near the Matterhorn queue.
    TrevorD said while they're at it extend the roof of the matterhorn queue, not make the building an extension.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Haha I* love kids** and there accusations***.
    Yes, I am aware that the building**** is no where near the Matterhorn queue*****. But while they have people getting paychecks****** for doing Swiss style architecture*******, they could add a roof******** to protect waiting patrons from the sun********* before taking a slide********** down the mountain***********.

*Herin "I" represents TrevorD or "Trevor".
    **Trevor is known for often using kids for people of any age.
    ***Trevor notes that many kids do not make accusations.
    ****It is known to Trevor that the building is actually still not complete.
    *****Even though it is actually in a similar area of the park with similar architecture.
    ******Trevor does not mean to offend those who now recieve direct deposit.
    *******While it seems logical, Trevor recognizes that a new queue could be fashioned at any time.
    ********This roof may also consist of a support structure if deemed neccisary.
    *********The sun is that bright thing in the sky.
    **********TrevorD notes that patrons actually ride down the mountain on a steel-tubular roller coaster. Sliding down the mountain is not recommended by TrevorD or his affiliates.
    ***********We are still refering to the Matterhorn.

I hope this avoids any confusion.
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-10-2009 at 09:41 PM.

• We Go On.

^Thank you for making things quite clear, Trevor.

• Future Cast Member

Haha I love kids and there accusations*.
    Yes, I am aware that the building is no where near the Matterhorn queue**. But while they have people getting paychecks for doing Swiss style architecture***, they could add a roof to protect waiting patrons from the sun before taking a slide down the mountain****.

*TrevorD notes that many kids do not make accusations.
    **Even though it is actually in a similar area of the park with similar architecture.
    ***While it seems logical, TrevorD recognizes that a new queue could be fashioned at any time.
    ****TrevorD notes that patrons actually ride down the mountain on a steel-tubular roller coaster. Sliding down the mountain is not recommended by TrevorD or his affiliates.

I hope this avoids any confusion.
    Wait...are you talking to me? I think I'm the only kid that posted in this thread after your post But anyways, love the **** stuff. reminds me of Seinfeld(George likes his chicken spicy!)

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Wait...are you talking to me? I think I'm the only kid that posted in this thread after your post But anyways, love the **** stuff. reminds me of Seinfeld(George likes his chicken spicy!)
    Aha no i was not refering to you! In fact I gave you reputation for your good reading and defence.
    You recieve my thanks, not my sarcasm! Please see new note on original post.

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    ^Thank you for making things quite clear, Trevor.
    Never clear enough /facepalm
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-10-2009 at 09:42 PM.

• Senior Minion

Most of the queue for Matterhorn is on the North side of the mountain so it's almost always shaded by the mountain itself. I don't really see the need to make additional covered queue area.

• Future Cast Member

Aha no i was not refering to you! In fact I gave you reputation for your good reading and defence.
    You recieve my thanks, not my sarcasm! Please see new note on original post.

Never clear enough /facepalm
    Oh, okay, thanks! Just checkin', haha And I had no idea the sun was that bright thing in the sky!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
  2. 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. 07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  6. 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  7. 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  8. 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  9. 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
  11. 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM