Page 170 of 201 FirstFirst ... 70120145160167168169170171172173180195 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 3011

• Fastest Man Alive

Re: Disneyland Resort Project Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic View Post
    I dont know if anyone has posted this yet but disney blogs recently posted an update with a first look at abes facial features

Blog Exclusive: First Video of the Most Sophisticated Audio-Animatronics Technology Yet Disney Parks Blog
    Yup. Yoyoflamingo has a thread on it here New Lincoln AA video
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

• Mortals pay a token fee.

Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I didn't know they decorated that ride either... That would be cute. I am not a big fan of that attraction either, but I would like to see it all Christmasy too...
    If what I recall is correct, it's not much decoration to be seen. It's really just a few tiny Christmas trees next to everyone's house.

• Banned User

Well I went to Disneyland today. It actually wasn't too busy, got on a lot of rides. But, I made it a point to go on Storybook Land. Unfortunately, by the time it reopened after the parade it was dark so I couldn't reall see much of the decorations. They didn't seem to be many anyway.

But, more interestingly, there was no Princess and the Frog scenes added.

Also, I went on Indy today, and I got the "Future Knowledge" door for the first time since the sligh refurbishment. This time, in addition to the stars, there was also a project circle with an eye in the middle of it, which I thought was kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RCT3 View Post
    Also, I went on Indy today, and I got the "Future Knowledge" door for the first time since the sligh refurbishment. This time, in addition to the stars, there was also a project circle with an eye in the middle of it, which I thought was kind of cool.
    I saw that a while ago, it it an eye up on the ceiling that is shaped by the stars?

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Can anyone confirm that the comment at the end matches the door you went into at the start? I dont need a stroller :P

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by RocknGuitar View Post
    I saw that a while ago, it it an eye up on the ceiling that is shaped by the stars?
    No, it wasn't really made of of stars. It looked more like this purple thing in the drawing of the Observatory of the Future that is on the map in Idny's office (And yes, I have a scan of the entire map).

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the comment at the end matches the door you went into at the start? I dont need a stroller :P
    No, Sallah's lines at the end still didn't work right. All of Sallah's lines are messed up (I believe); the one at the beginning and the one at the end, but I'm positive the one at the end is. I love the line that he says about the fountain of youth, but it would be nice if he said something that matched with what room you went in. However, I've heard the other ones and they aren't very funny.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Can anyone confirm that the comment at the end matches the door you went into at the start?
    If you get one of the reprogrammed jeeps, then yes- they play the appropriate comment at the end. Otherwise, as of a few weeks ago, they still play the fountain of youth line.

I dont need a stroller :P
    I take it you didn't drink too much from it, then?

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    If you get one of the reprogrammed jeeps, then yes- they play the appropriate comment at the end. Otherwise, as of a few weeks ago, they still play the fountain of youth line.

I take it you didn't drink too much from it, then?
    Haha well I've only gotten that door once and the time I did some dunce in the front row looked at the eye and we didnt even make it in! Next trip I hope to get to the FoY. Question, will Jack Sparrow be in there too?

• Johnny and Me!

In case anyone is curious, here are the three lines:

1. Ah, welcome back. You entered the observatory of the future. In that case I don't even have to tell you that we would like you to stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop.

2. Greetings. You will no doubt be having many jewels and coins in your possession. Please stay seated until the transport comes to a complete stop and step out carefully with your treasure.

3. Friends I celebrate your arrival. If you drank too much from the fountain of youth we will be happy to assist you with strollers. Heh, heh. But please stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dfan07 View Post
    In case anyone is curious, here are the three lines:

1. Ah, welcome back. You entered the observatory of the future. In that case I don't even have to tell you that we would like you to stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop.

2. Greetings. You will no doubt be having many jewels and coins in your possession. Please stay seated until the transport comes to a complete stop and step out carefully with your treasure.

3. Friends I celebrate your arrival. If you drank too much from the fountain of youth we will be happy to assist you with strollers. Heh, heh. But please stay seated until your transport comes to a complete stop.
    They definitly chose the best one to keep. haha

Another question, when you hear Mara's voice when they say "You've choosen the [whatever door]" and "Fools! You looked into my eyes.." Are those sounds from the car speakers or from hidden speakrs the room? Although it really sounds like its echoing around you, I think its just in the car right?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

He also occasionally says "INFIDELS!" from time to time. Although, that is harder to tell apart from the other sound effects in the room. Still- he says it.

• Banned User

Another question, when you hear Mara's voice when they say "You've choosen the [whatever door]" and "Fools! You looked into my eyes.." Are those sounds from the car speakers or from hidden speakrs the room? Although it really sounds like its echoing around you, I think its just in the car right?
    I think it is a combination of both. For one, if it was just the speakers in the car, there would be no need for the hidden speakers. Secondly, it creates an interesting effect where the sound is 'all around you'. And lastly, if you stand by the exit you can here Mara's voice in the Chamber of Destiny quite well, and I don't think the speakers in the jeeps are that loud.

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    He also occasionally says "INFIDELS!" from time to time. Although, that is harder to tell apart from the other sound effects in the room. Still- he says it.
    Yeah, that and the "Foolish Mortals" line are really hard to ehar for some reason.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Oh, I dont know if there are hidden speakers, I was asking if there were or how it worked.

• Banned User

There are hidden speakers. Observe:

Interestingly enough, the jeep is fairly close to those when Mara is saying his lines.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RCT3 View Post
    There are hidden speakers. Observe:

Interestingly enough, the jeep is fairly close to those when Mara is saying his lines.
    Ahh, that answers my question pefectly. Thanks! I was curious as to how the audio works in this area.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
  2. 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. 07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  6. 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  7. 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  8. 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  9. 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
  11. 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM