Page 184 of 201 FirstFirst ... 84134159174181182183184185186187194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3011

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    Yeah, have you seen the maps and mickey tram pictures? they're jungle theme, and say something like "celebrate wild" or something. I wonder if they got them mixed up with DAK?
    I saw a goofy safari ad for Disneyland at the bus station today..
    didnt know what the whole safari thing meant

• Banned User

This may be a little off topic from the current conversation, but I went on Indy today, and Sallah's line at the end was fixed! I got the Observatory of the Future and he said something to the affect of "Greetings! I can see that yu visited the Observatory of the Future so I will not be needing to tell you to step carefully out when you car comes to a complete stop!"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPro View Post
    Look who's back...
    NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THAT THING!!!

whew! But seriously! We are supposed to be volunteering, not celebrating! UGGH!

• It's all about Theme!

^ Did you expect something theme appropriate?
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Walt Jr. View Post
    ^ Did you expect something theme appropriate?
    Well I was expecting something that would actually tie into the promotion of the year! I mean seriously, that would be like putting Year of a Million Dreams stuff up again. I just doesn't make sense.

And that thing is THE TACKIEST looking thing I have ever seen in the parks.

• Fireworks Finatic!

Would have been cool if they came up with a little house or something and had the Disney characters around it working on it, like painting and fixing stuff on the house. Done in the style how Tokyo does their characters in the planters for celebrations, it would have been unique and in theme with the promo. Guess that would have been too costly to come up with.....

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    Well I was expecting something that would actually tie into the promotion of the year! I mean seriously, that would be like putting Year of a Million Dreams stuff up again. I just doesn't make sense.

Now, now LOL. Let's not hate upon a small center piece when all of Tomorrowland was even tackier at one point! LOL

I understand though. They hardly even used it last year either. Maybe they just wanted to put something there till they do get something more fitting of the new promotion.

I went to Disneyland almost 24 times last year and never took a picture in front of that thing... I was hoping it would be different this year.... Well, I guess now I can go take a picture in front of it next time I go....

• Use your imagination...

I for one love the the envelope!

I hope they bring back the confetti/party hat planters to all the light posts too!

• I'm not really here

It occurs to me that as the RoA are being drained, the next few months will be prime time to get lots of photos of the tracking on the river bed for the Mark Twain and Columbia as well as the equipment for F!. There are not many photos of the fountain/pyro barges for F!, especially high res photos.

MintCrocodile got some in his update from yesterday (sheesh, already Friday!?) and they were awesome. I look forward to more such photos as the RoA drains further.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post

It doesn't tie into the promotion but selling balloons ties into the display - which is obviously why it is back.

• Banned User

Jim Hill had echoed Al's previous revelation that the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor will be coming to Tomorrowland once Captain EO leaves. PLEASE let better judgment prevail and kick the Pixar characters to the curb.

Just be aware that -- as soon as “Star Tours II” comes on line in 2011 -- “Captain EO” will be taking his rag-tag band off for some other Universe of Good & Evil. So that the Imagineers can then finally get around to installing the attraction that they really want to replace “Honey, I Shrunk the Audience” with. Which is a West Coast version of the Magic Kingdom’s Living Character Initiative show, the "Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor."

Jim Hill : Why For is ?Captain EO? really returning to Disneyland Park?

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    How in the world does the wild come into play? I'm just plain confused now.
    You're not the only one

I wish they would've just taken down the tree, and left down the envelope. Seriously, does Disneyland need to have a 'theme' every year instead of just being Disneyland? Hopefully the party hat decorations won't go back up, too..

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    Yeah, have you seen the maps and mickey tram pictures? they're jungle theme, and say something like "celebrate wild" or something. I wonder if they got them mixed up with DAK?
    I had a wild guess that it's somehow tied to the fact the Indiana Jones Adventure turns 15 this year . Just a guess.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    I had a wild guess that it's somehow tied to the fact the Indiana Jones Adventure turns 15 this year . Just a guess.
    That's reasonable, but I wish they would make it more clear if that's what's going on.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
  2. 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. 07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  6. 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  7. 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  8. 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  9. 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
  11. 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM