Went to the Park today, yes in the rain, and am reporting a few things...
1. All the HISTA signage is down and repainting is still going on.
2. A ton of workers in the ROA trimming plants at the surface.
3. Leota was not floating, but in the Attic, there was a large clear area on the opposite side of the Doom Buggies from Constance.
4. I think the Chamber of Destiny in IJA is working again. I finally got Visions of the Future (I had been wanting this one for a while)! Also Sallah's spiel corresponded with the Visions of the Future.
5. The park was scheduled to close at 12am, but announcements were playing that said it was closing at 8pm. My guess was because of the rain.
The park was EMPTY today and very enjoyable!