Page 65 of 201 FirstFirst ... 154055626364656667687590115165 ... LastLast

• Fastest Man Alive

Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post
    Mouse Planet has pictures of the Summer Nightastic Press event and there are pictures of model of the new Fantasmic Dragon and Flotsam and Jetsam.

<link removed>

I am looking forward to seeing the new shows this Summer when I get to DL. Looks like they are doing quite a bit of enhancements.
    Wow! I'm impressed by the Flotsam and Jetsam. I was thinking they would puppets on a rod like in the Parade of Dreams. THIS however, is far superior! . The new dragon looks fantastic too, even better than I hoped. Sweet!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 04-28-2009 at 04:20 PM. Reason: link removed per MiceChat rules

• I'm not really here

The Dumbo images make it look like he will be in front of the castle and not behind like Tinkerbell is.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• DCA FTW!

Hey so did anyone figure out what was under the covers on this pic (HERE) MintCrocodile took? It looks like its on the track and they have a new covering for the brakes?
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    The Dumbo images make it look like he will be in front of the castle and not behind like Tinkerbell is.
    In the video for that Davidson describes him as a full puppet my Michael Curry that will flap it's ears, blink, and fully move. If that is true, it sounds amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIMVqgnAzz8]YouTube - Magical - Disneyland Fireworks 2009 Presentation - 2 of 2[/ame]

It's at about 0:43

I was initially extremely skeptical, but if Steve Davison is doing this show, then it will be incredible. Remember was an absolutely revolutionary fireworks show, and I wouldn't expect anything less of Davison with this. My expectations have suddenly been raised, and I am no longer disappointed that Remember is leaving.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coast21 View Post
    Hey so did anyone figure out what was under the covers on this pic (HERE) MintCrocodile took? It looks like its on the track and they have a new covering for the brakes?
    Is that one of the new bobsleds possibly?

• We Go On.

Quote Originally Posted by dl1955pounds View Post
    I was initially extremely skeptical, but if Steve Davison is doing this show, then it will be incredible. Remember was an absolutely revolutionary fireworks show, and I wouldn't expect anything less of Davison with this. My expectations have suddenly been raised, and I am no longer disappointed that Remember is leaving.
    I agree. While this may not be as "spectacular" as R...DCT, it looks like it will have a lot more new, unique parts of its own.

• Member of Baxter's Army

In the video for that Davidson describes him as a full puppet my Michael Curry that will flap it's ears, blink, and fully move. If that is true, it sounds amazing.
    Michael Curry is a good choice. His puppets for Tapestry of Nations were amazing. As for Fantasmic lets see how long before the tight-a$$ed WDW management approves DHS's Fantasmic for these updates.

• Banned User

I find it funny how Disneyland's Fantasmic! keeps getting all these new updates, but DHS isn't. Why is that? It seems like WDW always gets the short end of the stick on entertainment. I have never been there, but it makes me wonder why.

• Collision speed....FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    Is that one of the new bobsleds possibly?
    I don't know what it is, but it looks too low to be a bobsled, let alone a new one.

• DCA FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    I don't know what it is, but it looks too low to be a bobsled, let alone a new one.
    I was thinking it was just one but covered, but the shape of it and its stance is different than the others.
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

• Banned User

Well, the shape of it is different from the couple in front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coast21 View Post
    I was thinking it was just one but covered, but the shape of it and its stance is different than the others.
    Yes, that is what I noticed. Maybe it is a new bobsled.

• Senior Minion

I think it may be one of the sleds with the seats and handle bars removed. It looks about the right height for that.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

• We Go On.

Has anyone seen Astro Orbitor or Cosmic Waves lately? I'm curious about their progress.

YouTube - Magical - Disneyland Fireworks 2009 Presentation - 2 of 2

It's at about 0:43
    Very cool! And if you look at some of the other parts of that show, you'll see them talk about Disney's Electrical Parade with Senior Show Director Denny Newell. I know him!
    Last edited by Mojave; 04-28-2009 at 08:37 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
  2. 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. 07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  6. 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  7. 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  8. 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  9. 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
  11. 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM