Page 78 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2853687576777879808188103128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 3011

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Re: Disneyland Project Tracker

I'm digging the new colors on Astro Orbitor! It looks awesome. Another remnant of TL 98 has been vanished in the winds of time.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    The flotsam and jetsam characters for the Ursula scene in Fantasmic have been added.

The rockets on the Astro Orbiter have been put back on.
    ding ding ding

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    ding ding ding
    Just trying to clarify since he did not understand .

• Fireworks Finatic!

Well I can say maybe one of the eels has been put in the Rivers. The other is back next to where the Tick Tock crocs used to be. Happened to drive down Disneyland Drive today and got a glimpse of an eel sitting there next to the old Tick Tock. The new Crocodile which MintCrocodile got pics of was not there. Maybe he is finally in the river!

• DCA FTW!

Hey did anyone see the grad night footage from last week? The lighting they have on the castle are they for magical Or just temporary installs? (To clarify I'm talking about the large lights emitting from behind and right on top of the castle, seem permanent)

Here's the vid:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQGnUl4mk7Y"]YouTube - Grad Nite Explosion 2009[/ame]

Check out the lighting going off at 3:09.
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AaronInCal View Post
    Well I can say maybe one of the eels has been put in the Rivers. The other is back next to where the Tick Tock crocs used to be. Happened to drive down Disneyland Drive today and got a glimpse of an eel sitting there next to the old Tick Tock. The new Crocodile which MintCrocodile got pics of was not there. Maybe he is finally in the river!
    one is in the water.

another piece of Astro Orbitor going up tonight.

• We Go On.

^Yay! I hope we can get more pics soon. Maybe tomorrow's update will have some?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coast21 View Post
    Hey did anyone see the grad night footage from last week? The lighting they have on the castle are they for magical Or just temporary installs? (To clarify I'm talking about the large lights emitting from behind and right on top of the castle, seem permanent)

Here's the vid:

YouTube - Grad Nite Explosion 2009

Check out the lighting going off at 3:09.

Um, that video was awesome. I'd probably get skewered for suggesting they do this outside of Grad night because DAMN I'd love to see that in person.

• Nor Cal AP'er

WOW! that was awesome!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• DL Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by brenden View Post
    Um, that video was awesome. I'd probably get skewered for suggesting they do this outside of Grad night because DAMN I'd love to see that in person.
    That would be incredible!

So I looked at the weekend update and there is alot of good looking stuff. I like the the new color scheme of AO.

Yes there is a big difference from this:

to This:

But i think that the new color scheme kind of ties the old TL and the "New" TL together, at least color wise, Yes, its not black white and red, but silver is much better than what they had. Personally, i think the Gold looks tacky and gaudy. The washing out of some of the gold as it looks seems to be slowly phasing out TL98. Which i believe is a plus. If they can slowly do some paint jobs here and there and make everything look like it actually goes together, I think TL thematically will be more visually appealing. Just right now, it looks like a bunch of things thrown together...the new color scheme included.

Hopefully in the future we will see a new attraction. The prime spot as many believe, is where innoventions is right now. But I thank WDI for not going for Stitch Mountain, that would have ruined TL.
    Last edited by Smontalvo1489; 05-25-2009 at 02:49 PM.

• I'm not really here

We've been hearing about a redo of TL for sometime now. I wonder if this change in color scheme indicates the direction that TL may go in the future redo that Tony Baxter has planned.

Any thoughts on this?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    We've been hearing about a redo of TL for sometime now. I wonder if this change in color scheme indicates the direction that TL may go in the future redo that Tony Baxter has planned.

Any thoughts on this?
    Im starting to think that the Astro Orbitor will remain where it is. The rock work will be removed (possibly replaced with a fountain area). A new ride will go on the peoplemover tracks and prop where the old rocket jets used to be will be replaced with a new type of attraction that will lift guests high above the ground to make up for the lost capacity of the skyway. This is based on things Baxter has said in the past.

BTW, I really like the new Oribtor paint scheme has a kind of Lost in Space thing going for it.

• I'm not really here

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    Im starting to think that the Astro Orbitor will remain where it is. The rock work will be removed (possibly replaced with a fountain area). A new ride will go on the peoplemover tracks and prop where the old rocket jets used to be will be replaced with a new type of attraction that will lift guests high above the ground to make up for the lost capacity of the skyway. This is based on things Baxter has said in the past.

BTW, I really like the new Oribtor paint scheme has a kind of Lost in Space thing going for it.
    I'm liking these ideas.

I to like the color scheme... the details on the individual planets pop out and are more visible now than they were when everything was a single color. When it was all that gold color, your eye kind of slid over it all in one glance. Now there are changes in color and hue and intensity that hold your eye and keep you looking at it more. It is suddenly more interesting to see and lit and in motion it should be very pretty. I am really anxious for some details, any details, about Baxter's plans to leak now. lol.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Banned User

I love the colors, but with all these pics of the AO and CW, you really do notice the colors of the tops of the show buildings, and they are the old bronze and bage hues, which stick out like a sore thumb!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
  2. 08-04-2009, 09:47 AM
  3. 07-21-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. 07-07-2009, 06:18 PM
  5. 07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  6. 06-26-2009, 01:06 PM
  7. 05-02-2009, 12:17 PM
  8. 04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
  9. 03-14-2009, 04:03 PM
  10. 03-13-2009, 10:35 AM
  11. 03-04-2009, 09:20 AM