Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Capt. Hook's trip report for 8-9-08

This is not a very long report I'm doing I only got about a hand full of characters yestuerday not to many of them were out so here we go.

Me and my family arive at Disneyland around 10:30a and we put are stuff in the lockers then we when off into are own places. My mom and dad over at DCA and me at DLR. When I got pass the entrance to the gates on my right side I happen to see Princess Aurora when I got up to her she sounded almost like Cinderella in her voice. She ask me to poss just like Prince Phillip.

She told me that she really like my shirt I think her on it. So after got my photo with her I when inside to Disneyland and headed to the Empolum shop to get my pin I wanted to get. On the way in I happen to see Pluto and Mickey on Main Street so then I when to the shop and got my pin.

After that I stay on Main Street for an hour to see who all was coming out. As I sat on the bench by the trail I saw Cruella and Cinderella pop out from the back. It was just those two for about 30 minutes as it was getting close to Cruella to go back I just when up to her and said my hellos to her as she was walking back she turn around and saw hello dear Jeffrey are you trying to stock me. The reason why cause I was there last month and she remember me and when she said that she gave me a little smile I just had a little laugh on it. So after Cruella left about 10 minutes later both Pluto and Goofy and Mary Poppins and Bert came out. So I just left to see if I could fine the Brer family over at Critter Country. When I got there I when on the the Hunted Manison before going to see if Brer Fox and Bear was there. But when I got off and when over there I waited for a few minutes but there was no characters over there but Winnie the Pooh. So I when back to Main Street to get something to eat after I got my Hot Dog I when to the front to see who was there and when I got there I saw Minnie and Goofy and two surprices (at less for me it was a surprice.) Chip and Dale in there...

I didn't get there in time to get Dale in his YOMD outfit. So after they left I waited for a few minutes before going over to DCA and it was a good thing I did cause Donald had just came out.

But before it was my turn and Donald had just come out a lot of people just ran up to him when all of a sunned Mickey pop out and everyone just ran to him. Donald was a little puzzle and was like where did they all go. He saw that Mickey was out and he was stomping his foot. When I got up to him and got my picture with him I said to him. Your better then the Mouse. One of the cast members said to me. What did you say? Donald just look at me a gave me and a high five. So after seeing Donald I was leaving DLR to go over DCA. I happen to see Aurora again and I said to her hello again she said hello back to me. Also Cinderella was out on the other side of the Entrance. So when over to DCA and when I got there Mickey and Minnie where there. As I was going to Hollywood Backlot I spoted Goofy and both Aladdin and Jasmine. Funny thing about them is they where the same ones I saw when I was there last month. I didn't want to go up to them cause I was afread of what Jasmine would of said to me if I when up to her. So after looking at them I when to the Art show to see what 3 characters was going to be out. I knew two of them would be Cinderella and Mickey but the third I didn't but when I saw the characters walk in the back and I saw it was Woody again I leave to go on Monsters Inc. After the ride I when back in from of Hollywood and Aladdin and Jasmine was still out but started to go to the back. I stay there for about 30 minutes to see who was coming but there was nobody out. So I when back to Disneyland and when I got back in Aurora,Cinderella and Snow White was out but all in 3 different places. So after I saw them I when to the pizza place to get a salad which was good all but the hot chili that they put on it which I took off. So after lunch I when back to Main Street for Musical Chairs which they didn't have but I did get 2 pictures one with Peter and a surprice to you all when you see the picture.

After I got there pics and Autograph I saw the parade I was trying to get some pictures of Aurora of chourse but they didn't turn out. So after that I had to meet my mom and dad at the lockers to put there wheel chairs away this was around 4:30 5p After geting back from putting them in the car I was going to Goofy's Kitchen as I got there I ask one of the cast members if they are taking walk ins. He told me that there not taking them that they were book for the night so I didn't get to eat at Goofy's So I when back to Disneyland in time for the parade again and I did get some photos this time of Aurora but she didn't see me this time.

After the parade I did some other stuff before calling it a day so this is the end of my trip.

• Banned User

Re: Capt. Hook's trip report for 8-9-08

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    She ask me to poss just like Prince Phillip.

That's funny... You see back on July 13th, I got that same girl playing Aurora, & she asked me to pose just like Prince Phillip.

• Goofy

nice shots captain hook thanks for sharing.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Thanks Cptn! Well done!

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Another gr8 report Capt. !!
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Princess Aurora Fan

Great report. You are lucky you got to see the princesses at the front gate.
    ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

• Off to Neverland

She had really big lips on that pin. haha

• Disneymom

Great TR. Thanks for giving me my disney fix before bed.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

great job, Capt. Love them!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Always nice work Captain!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Boat shoes all day long

You mentioned that you were afraid to go up to Princess Jasmine, was there some kind of altercation between the two of you? This worries me because you usually have such a great relationship with these Princesses.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

• Looking for Hidden Mickey

Nice report
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Great report, Captain! I wish that you and Jasmine would patch things up and get along better. Maybe next time you go you should approach her.

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Well what happen to me and that Jasmine was I had on my Belle shirt and Aladdin had ask me if Belle was my favorite Princess and I told him that she was my 3rd favorite and he ask who was my first I told him it was Aurora. Then he said what about my Jasmine and Jasmine was next to us and all I said was. UM Well? then Jasmine said I'm your last favorite. Which is not true but I didn't let her and Aladdin know about it just wanted them to think it was. Which Jasmine is really isn't my favorite Princess she is an OK Princess. I may get pictures with her but I'm not a big fan of her's. So that is why I was a fraid to go up to her cause I don't know what she would of do. She may of not do anything to me or if she did I know it wouldn't be on real. But I just didn't want to go up to her. I may some day but not right now.

•   
    • Damn Good Burger!

Well done Capt. I always try to get my picture with Jasmine, she's my favorite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast