Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Short 'n' Sweet Trip Report

I start by saying if I forgot to mention you or spelled your screen name incorrectly I do apologize.

We had had a crazy weekend. My hubby had to help his mom move all day Saturday so by Sunday we were itching for some quality family time. We WERE able to go to Disneyland although we ended up getting there
    much later than we had anticipated. After making sure we had enough water, diapers, sunscreen etc. for the day, my hubby snapped this picture of 2 of the kids over near the parking structure/tram area.

We walked through Downtown Disney and made it down Main St. in DL. The first thing we decided to do was go on Pirates.

walkin' by the drinkin' fountain

my eyes, my eyes!

Hi sweetheart!

Awwwwww

more waiting in line. . .

to be continued...

• is NOT Lea Salonga

Re: Short 'n' Sweet Trip Report

how cute!

looking forward to the rest! ^^

Escapade
    Disneyland Resort trip reports

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Awwwwwwwwww, how adorable!! It's great to spend time with you guys and the TechKids.

In case you forgot what we're in line for

inside the building--yes!

Next we went to the noon meet at the HUB.
    We didn't get any pictures of this as it was hot and we spent our time chasing the kids, getting Dan a new mini stitch (long story). FYI We missed you Kritter and Evil Step-Mom!

Lunch at the French Market

Dustysage, Techskip and baby chillin' at French Market

good food and good conversation go hand in hand (Hi Adelade! And sorry don't know the other gentlemens' names)

Our table: CuddlesMcHenry, MikeyMousePal, Huntress (not pictured), Dan - Tasmic!, Sparky86 and 2 of my kids

My daughter made a new friend

kids and Dan

the kids playing

After this we were headed toward Subs when some of us got separated and, taking into account the long line and the heat, we chose to brave BLAB instead. No pictures of this, sorry. Then it was off to cool off
    in the Tiki Room.

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Cute kids, great pictures.

After trying to con daddy into getting ice cream the kids gave up and relaxed as we awaited the opening of the Tiki room doors. Maybe next time guys!

"How hot do you think it is out here Dad? Think we look alike at all?"

some of our group braving the heat and using cell phones (MMP, Huntress, Dan_Tasmic! and Sparky86)

my girl #1 with Stitch

Stitch had a great day (I hope)

My son and his new friend; it was her first trip to Disneyland! She told me my baby was cute. Aw.

Me and my girl (well one of them)

After the show we ran into MonstersGoBoo!, her brother and friend Jenny. (I don't know your MC screen name sorry.) MGB asked where Tech was (am I chopped liver? j/k ) as he had gone to get our double stroller. We had 2/4 tired kids, 4 fussy kids, 2 overheated parents and it was time to call it a day. These marathon days at the park take a lot out of you and it had been a looong week for us. Glad to see you all again and hope to see some of you this coming Sunday the 17th! Meet you at the picnic tables at 11 for goodies!

This is Tinkmomma, over and out.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkmomma View Post
    good food and good conversation go hand in hand (Hi Adelade! And sorry don't know the other gentlemens' names)

That would be Bill, aka "Bill".

I love reading all of your trip reports! I'm so jealous that you guys get to visit as much as you do. You're kids are adorable, as well. The thought of taking 4 small children to DL seems daunting to me, but it looks like a breeze to you.
    Looking forward to many more trip reports .

• Cake Anyone?

I can't stand this I need to be able to come to a meet so I can see the Tinkmomma/Techskip family!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed so I can be there on the 24th!!! Oh and of course hopefully my favorite characters Dan and Kritter will be there too.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

• "I Break Things"

Hopefully I will have a lot more energy on the 17th. To give a brief explaination; My Mom's big moving weekend was the first weekend of Aug, but I had been helping her prepare since the last week of July. The main house was moved that Aug weekend, but she paid extra in order to take her time on the Garage. I then spent the following week (last week) again helping her sort and move after I was off work. Saturday we made sure everything would be done, but it took me until 11pm Saturday night to get it done! Tink really deserves a lot of credit because aside from the 2 Sundays, she has basically been taking care of the kids while I was doing this (literally work, Mom's, sleep then start over). I was exhausted yesterday, but I needed to see some friends and relax a bit. I am sorry if I seemed "out of sorts" and I really was just as tired as the kids (I fell asleep in Tiki... Cuddles noticed!) So, it was a pleasure to see everyone, to meet some people I had never met before, and hopefully I will be more energetic on the 17th.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

• Mrs. J. Depp

Tinkmomma I love your avatar, it looks just like you!
    I was so glad sad to hear about the demise of stitch.
    You guys are troopers to brave that heat!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Quote Originally Posted by sarah2021enator View Post
    I love reading all of your trip reports! I'm so jealous that you guys get to visit as much as you do. You're kids are adorable, as well. The thought of taking 4 small children to DL seems daunting to me, but it looks like a breeze to you.
    Looking forward to many more trip reports .
    Aw, thank you. That means a lot to me. Trust me, the only reason we are able to do it at all is we have both of us and we try our hardest to keep everyone together and out of trouble. Without my hubby I'd be lost. I take care of the kids most of the time during the week so it's nice to share the responsibility at a theme park. Plus the older ones know Dad means business, If he says you act out and we'll go home, we'll go home! lol!

And Evil Step-Mom I sure hope we get to see you soon! Either a MC noon meet or our upcoming bonfire the 6th of September (hint hint).

Izzy, thanks! Swab created it to match Tech's and I really like it. It's cute, cuter than me in real life after 4 babies! Haha!
    Last edited by Tinkmomma; 08-11-2008 at 09:54 PM.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

These shots remind me how long it's been since I've been to a meet. Glad you had a nice time.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Very cute. Thanks for sharing!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Thanks guys. Aashee, you'll be back soon enough (hopefully next Sunday huh?)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast