Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Someone in Disneyland everyday?

I don't know if there would be a way to track it, just was wondering if there is always at least one person from Micechat is at Disneyland everyday?

It would be interesting to have some sort of calendar set up to see how many micechatters are in the park everyday.

• Minion

Re: Someone in Disneyland everyday?

Could even do it with a thread. First post would be a recap of all the posts and have a list of each day with each person who was there that day. If you went to a park a certain day, you could post what days you were there.

• Better Butter Battle Vic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    Could even do it with a thread. First post would be a recap of all the posts and have a list of each day with each person who was there that day. If you went to a park a certain day, you could post what days you were there.
    That's a good idea, I'll start a new post called Who's at Disneyland Today?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Put it this way, with CM's who are MC'ers it's quite possible. For the last 2 years there hasn't been one day where I haven't ran into someone from MC.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    Put it this way, with CM's who are MC'ers it's quite possible. For the last 2 years there hasn't been one day where I haven't ran into someone from MC.
    I was just going to metion that.

And there are thousands of Micechatters. Many who have screen names but have never posted.

I am sure, CM's aside, there is at least one Micechatter in the park every day.

• =)

As DIP mentioned, there are so many MCers who are signed up but don't post. With them included, it seems highly likely that there'll be at least one MCer in the park on most days.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    I agree, it's the CM/ MCers. LOL, They work where they play.

• Keepin' it calsteady

If someone is willing to sponsor me, I'd like to try going to Disneyland every day for a year. It would be like Supersize Me - how much is too much of a good thing? (Not exactly like Supersize Me, of course. I don't expect DL to be bad for my health.)

It would be an interesting experience to see how I felt about DL before, during and after 365 consecutive days of going to the parks as a full-time job where I spent at least 8 hours a day in either DL or DCA.

As a potential sponsor, you are looking at $20,000 (cash, after taxes) to sponsor me for the year (Even better: make it $40,000 so I can hire an assistant). Just send me a PM, I'll put in notice at work, and move to Anaheim. I'll buy my own iPhone so I could blog from within the park every day.

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by bee1000 View Post
    If someone is willing to sponsor me, I'd like to try going to Disneyland every day for a year. It would be like Supersize Me - how much is too much of a good thing? (Not exactly like Supersize Me, of course. I don't expect DL to be bad for my health.)

It would be an interesting experience to see how I felt about DL before, during and after 365 consecutive days of going to the parks as a full-time job where I spent at least 8 hours a day in either DL or DCA.

As a potential sponsor, you are looking at $20,000 (cash, after taxes) to sponsor me for the year (Even better: make it $40,000 so I can hire an assistant). Just send me a PM, I'll put in notice at work, and move to Anaheim. I'll buy my own iPhone so I could blog from within the park every day.
    Better yet, do this and buy a few terabytes of space to fill with HD footage of every Disney moment that year. I'd watch...a little, at least.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by bee1000 View Post

Can I be your assistant's assistant?

• Keepin' it calsteady

Quote Originally Posted by Light Mouse View Post
    Can I be your assistant's assistant?
    I might recruit assistants from MiceChat from time to time. It would be good to mix it up.

I'm going to try a couple things to see if I can come up with some dough between now and 2010 to see if I could pull this whole thing off. It's a long shot, but you never know unless you try.

20,000 is a bit steep...how about 389...good for a Premium AP...

I think the 20k is more for food and other neccities of life like shelter. Compared to those expenses for a year a AP is pocket change.

SEMPER ABSURDA

• Keepin' it calsteady

Quote Originally Posted by Mnemorath View Post
    I think the 20k is more for food and other neccities of life like shelter. Compared to those expenses for a year a AP is pocket change.
    Exactly! I wouldn't want to burn through my savings for this experiment. I figure I could get an apartment for $1000/month on a busline near Disneyland, and have $650 left for food, internet, TV, electricity, etc.

Needless to say, I wouldn't be buying lunch at Disneyland everyday - even churros at $3 each would total $1,095 over the course of the year!

• Technological Alchemist

I can say that going every day is a very difficult task to accomplish. Personally I only could achieve 196 consecutive days. Having a job and a wife it is really hard to go everyday now, my stats are...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast