Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• =)

Re: Was there any real Benefit of having the DisneyGallery converted to "Dream Suite"

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    This was THE most intriguing place ever available in DL to the general public...
    Well, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, and I think the vast majority of DL's guests would agree. But I do agree with the spirit of your whole post.

In Sleeping Beauty Castle's Darkest Chamber

Re: Was there any real Benefit of having the DisneyGallery converted to "Dream Suite"

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    Well, I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, and I think the vast majority of DL's guests would agree. But I do agree with the spirit of your whole post.
    Really? I thought the Disney Gallery was the most unique aspect of the park...I don't feel it was an exaggeration.

Haha, though, I know exactly what Data happens to be most intrigued by at Disneyland: backstage!

CHECK OUT MY NEW MUSIC LOOP THAT I DESIGNED
    FOR AUTUMN TIME AT DISNEYLAND!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL6fk6Ua54k

With kindest regards,
    Maleficent Fan

disneymusicsamples | magicmusic.net

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by Maleficent Fan View Post
    Really? I thought the Disney Gallery was the most unique aspect of the park...I don't feel it was an exaggeration.
    Most unique? Perhaps. There's a lot that's unique in the park. But Aladdin's wording was "THE most intriguing place ever available in DL to the general public", and I find that to be a gross exaggeration. I mean...Pirates is intriguing. Indy is intriguing. The Court of Angels is intriguing (for now, at least). The HM is intriguing. Space Mountain is intriguing. There's a lot that's intriguing in the park, so to call an art gallery/store the single most interesting element that's existed in the last 53 years in the park seems a bit...much to me. Especially when you consider the thousands of guests these attractions pull in every hour, as compared to the slow trickle of happy visitors who got to enjoy the Disney Gallery. Not trying to say anything against the gallery--I wish it were still there! I just disagree strongly with Aladdin's statement.

Haha, though, I know exactly what Data happens to be most intrigued by at Disneyland: backstage!
    Nope, not true! I do love backstage, but only because I loved onstage first. Without the fantastic worlds created for we guests to experience, I wouldn't care a bit for the things that happen behind the scenes. I know this because I can look at the backstage areas of, say, Universal or Six Flags or the nearest boardwalk and feel only the slightest twinges of interest--and even those are mostly crossovers because of the ways in which they resemble Disneyland's backstage. Given the choice between the existence of onstage and the existence of backstage--assuming one could function without the other--I'd pick onstage in an instant. I just happen to find backstage highly...intriguing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123