Some questions and thoughts on the Frontierland area, from the original land entrance, through BTMRR and BT Ranch and up to the Circle D Ranch. Some of these ideas have been brought up in threads from a year ago.
1) What is the area between the berm and the Circle D Ranch? It looks to be the garbage collection area.
2) Just to the east of that, there are two structures that could easily be single story 1950's suburban homes. One of them even has a lawn out front! What are those buildings?
Here are my thoughts (I know, they're detailed) on the area:
1) Relocate the trash area (I know backstage space is a premium, but there's got to be a spare parking lot somewhere) and move those two "suburban homes".
2) Push the berm and RR tracks out just slightly so they make a more circular path between the ROA and Fantasyland.
3) Move the Fantasmic! storage area to the west about 40 feet.
Now you've got the area west of BTMRR and everything north of it up to Circle D Ranch. Obviously, the areas immediately around ROA would have to remain wooded to keep the wilderness feel.
4) Put the DLRR roundhouse into the BT Ranch area. That attraction right there would occupy me for hours on end. (Could the parade storage buildings now occupy the old RR roundhouse under the Monorail roundhouse?)
5) There's space for another attraction, what I don't know. But it would be complemented with old west style buildings, housing shops and restaurants.
Frontierland now becomes a respectably sized land with a few more attractions. The only problem I have is that the old west buildings to the south and the new buildings to the north are disconnected.