Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Who's your DaddyB?

Time for another DaddyB "Disneyland on your Desktop Photo Update"! 8/29/05

Hey Kids!
    It's that time of the week again!

Click on the picture above.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• Banned User

Re: Time for another DaddyB "Disneyland on your Desktop Photo Update"! 8/29/05

I have always wondered why the submarine lagoon track was not refurbished on the bottom but they painted the top portion? You would think they would want to prevent corrosion on the supports on the track.

• Banned User

I look forward to Mondays - because of your updates!!!

I'll miss it next week!

Flowers are beautiful...
    Fireworks are wonderful...
    Your concepts for photography are awesome...

Thank you, as always for doing these for us!

• FastPass n00b

Daddyb always makes those fireworks look like they're lighting up the entire screen. The contrast on those fireworks pictures always amazes me.

I still can't get used to the "Club Buzz" area though. They've got an attraction, gift shop, food service, walkaround character, and stage all based on Buzz Lightyear. Mickey Mouse himself doesn't get that kind of publicity in the park! (I'm sorry but I don't count the sourcer's hat and myriad of tri-circles as Mickey because they are so overexposed they've totally lost their meaning.) If they just painted the stage white and blue and renamed the entire area to Tomorrowland Terrace, all would be great.

Anyway, your pictures are amazing as always daddyb. Thank you very much for taking the time to take them.

• Master of Disaster

nice pictures. I have to say though the biggest crowd i ever saw at club buzz was for suburban legends. by far my favorite band to grace that stage.

• Minion

WOW!!! What awesome pictures!! I really really enjoyed them all!!
    Thanks so much!!!
    Can't wait until the next update in two weeks! I hope you have a wonderful Labor day week!!
    Any day at Disneyland is a Happy Day!!!!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

As always, thanks for the pics. Thats what I look forward to on MOndays, Pictures!!

• Banned User

Those pictures were just purely beautiful, i loved the pics taken at night, it looks sooo magical, pictures like these always remind me of why i want to be an Imagineer. It put a tear in my eye!

Your pics are always fun to look at. Thanks. It almost makes me feel like I went with you!
    Permanecer sentado por favor...

• Wonderful World

of course u havecome out on top once again.I really like ur flower pics and the rest are just as good.Keep it up,im gonna miss it next week
    I'm back MiceChat

• Kirbyshowcase.com

please make some of the good fireworks shots (IE: One of them where u see the blue of the matterhorn and the fireworks) into desktop shots please!! They look so cool.
    (insert funny comment here)

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Great update this week!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• Mice Chat Newbie

Okay! Since I'm new, I won't feel stupid asking! Do we get these lovely photos every week!?! (less next) If so...woo hooo!!!!

• FastPass n00b

Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    Okay! Since I'm new, I won't feel stupid asking! Do we get these lovely photos every week!?! (less next) If so...woo hooo!!!!
    Yes, although I would not take them for granted. Daddyb seems to put a lot of work into them and I am very thankful every time he does.

Usually there is always some nice MiceChatter who posts pictures of the MiceChat meet for Sunday the following day, Monday. Darkbeer usually does some really thorough picture updates on his site. Then there's also RU42's magnificent updates and we get some others posting their trip's as well. In short, there is no shortage of wonderful picture updates at MiceChat thanks to the regular posters and their dedication.

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Quote Originally Posted by Casey
    yes. but not next week, we all have to wait for the following week.
    (insert funny comment here)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast